POKEMON GO

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
When people give you a hard time when you are driving slow looking for Pokemon :birdman:

index.php

zopaco317

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Caught a weak ass abra at the park last night. I need to go back to catch a few more to evolve him. I went there really for magikarps and saw a white dude with 340+ candies. He about to get a Gyrados already ???! :wtf:
Damn im falling behind fast, my strongest pokemon is a 99 cp venonat:dead: i did catch a machop in giant yesterday tho.

Citi Trends

aka milobased
Daps
Reppin
C.I.T.I
trying to sign up but registration is down and when i try with it google i just get endless loading :mjcry:

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
Does anyone know how slow you have to drive in order for the system to think you are walking? I have 24 km worth of eggs i need to hatch and i aint about that life. -edit ok i see in that video he says 15 mph.

Also this app is gonna get someone killed. Why are so many gyms and poke-stops at intersections instead of being in a parking lot? There was a gym and poke-stop at a park up the street from here but instead of being inside the actual park the damn things are located right at the entrance where you first turn into the park.

Last edited: