POKEMON GO

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The Asians on my campus already got this shyt on lock :mjcry:
I just pass by gyms now ain't no need to be humiliated :mjcry:

Don't fukk with areas like parks, colleges, malls or major landmarks....they already got that shyt on lock with 1k+ pokemon.

But I caught a nikka lacking at the popeyes by my house and took his shyt. Thought he was safe with that 400 Pidgeot :wow:

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
this happened to me today. first egg i ever hatched too :francis:

kqLNl3E

RapExpert

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What you guys think of this? Pokémon GO Plus | Pokémon GO . it's going on sale at the end of the month for 30 dollars I believe, I checked game stop. You can collect items from the pokestop and catch pokemon without having to leave the app open.

zopaco317

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Y'all. These fukking gyms are so well protected :sadbron: I won three battles trying to take over a gym but there had to be like 30 Pokemon protecting that shyt.

Let me just say my Exegcute is only CP 75 and that bytch performed better than my CP 241 Scyther :whew: It stunned the shyt out of my opponents. I lost cause my Dodrio was done. I caught a Psyduck today and an Abra last night. Think imma try to evolve those psychic ones first.
Bruh i want an abra bad as hell, tryna have people shook when they see a gym with an alakazam off some:demonic: two spoons of terror shyt.

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Bruh i want an abra bad as hell, tryna have people shook when they see a gym with an alakazam off some:demonic: two spoons of terror shyt.
Caught a weak ass abra at the park last night. I need to go back to catch a few more to evolve him. I went there really for magikarps and saw a white dude with 340+ candies. He about to get a Gyrados already ???! :wtf: