POKEMON GO

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Does anyone know how slow you have to drive in order for the system to think you are walking? I have 24 km worth of eggs i need to hatch and i aint about that life. -edit ok i see in that video he says 15 mph.

Also this app is gonna get someone killed. Why are so many gyms and poke-stops at intersections instead of being in a parking lot? There was a gym and poke-stop at a park up the street from here but instead of being inside the actual park the damn things are located right at the entrance where you first turn into the park.

Some dudes at the park told me eggs register movement under 30 mph on the gps but you have to use the pedometer too. Meaning you have to shake the phone so it thinks you are walking. Apparently they hatch eggs in a few minutes doing this

TransJenner

Banned
Daps
ei2yj7.png

AB Ziggy

Banned
Daps
Seen so many fools DRIVING to gyms. On my run this morning, I ran to a gym, stopped to attack it. Three dudes pulled up in a car. took the gym, and drove to the next gym a few blocks away that I ran to next. LOL so fukking lazy

Notorious Jerry

Change&Hope Ambassador
Daps
Reppin
Chalmette,LA
Good.news: I got a staryu and I was no were near water and I evolved my pidgey to a pidgeot. Caught and Oddish with 200 cp

Bad news: I wasted my last 30 poke balls trying to catch a butterfree and it broke out about 6-7 times
Did you try to give it berries?

Walgreens

Be Well.
Supporter
Daps
Pokemon Go players targeted in series of armed robberies, police say

Since the launch of Pokemon Go, the augmented-reality game that sends players out into the real world to find Pokemons, there has been excitement and a touch of the macabre.

A Wyoming woman says she found a dead body while searching for a Pokemon in water. Local police say there are no suspicious circumstances.
Now, however, police are warning of more sinister dangers.

Police officers in O'Fallon, Missouri, posted a statement Sundayon its Facebook page saying that there have been a series of armed robberies targeting Pokemon Go players.

The police say they were alerted to an armed robbery at an intersection at 2 a.m. Sunday. They say the suspects have now been connected to a series of armed robberies and they've deduced that the suspects were locating their targets via Pokemon Go.

"You can add a beacon to a pokestop to lure more players," the police said on Facebook. "Apparently they were using the app to locate ppl standing around in the middle of a parking lot or whatever other location they were in."
Sgt. Robert Kendall wouldn't be drawn on how the police worked out the suspects might be using the app.

However he told me: "We arrested all four suspects and recovered a handgun. We felt it important for our residents' safety to share what we did know and remind them to be cognizant of their safety and surroundings."

On Facebook, the police cautioned: "If you use this app (or other similar type apps) or have children that do we ask you to please use caution when alerting strangers of your future location."

Especially, one would imagine, at 2 a.m.

In answering questions on Facebook, police say shots were fired when they located the suspects and their names will be released on Sunday when warrants are issued.

It might be an amusing game, but please be careful. It's a reasonable suspicion that someone else might try this method.

Black White Sox Hat

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Went to the park today and that's ALL i saw was people Pokemonin around with their phones.I mean this shyt is ridiculous.