POKEMON GO

Trill McClay

*Formerly known as Deeeez Nuts
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Tomorrow is the last day of my 10 day vacation. Why in the hell did I wait until Wednesday to start playing this..

pgVo04S.png

September

Symbol Of Excellence
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Idaho.
So,I'm about to get to lv5,tips on teams,gyms,etc? I got two yellow gyms close by,one red.
so then I'd stick to picking yellow or red. You can train and rehab your Pokemon at friendly gyms.

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
This is like a throwback to when people in school always had their Game Boys and Pokemon cards. :banderas:

Pokemon with the ultimate comeback.
Basically. I doubt anyone is going to buy that new Pokémon game now with this out.

I can only imagine the fukkery when kids are coming in class late or skipping all together to catch exclusives. :lolbron:

September

Symbol Of Excellence
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Idaho.
Y'all. These fukking gyms are so well protected :sadbron: I won three battles trying to take over a gym but there had to be like 30 Pokemon protecting that shyt.

Let me just say my Exegcute is only CP 75 and that bytch performed better than my CP 241 Scyther :whew: It stunned the shyt out of my opponents. I lost cause my Dodrio was done. I caught a Psyduck today and an Abra last night. Think imma try to evolve those psychic ones first.

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Y'all. These fukking gyms are so well protected :sadbron: I won three battles trying to take over a gym but there had to be like 30 Pokemon protecting that shyt.

Let me just say my Exegcute is only CP 75 and that bytch performed better than my CP 241 Scyther :whew: It stunned the shyt out of my opponents. I lost cause my Dodrio was done. I caught a Psyduck today and an Abra last night. Think imma try to evolve those psychic ones first.

The mall by me is protected by a 1100 Flareon. I whittled that fukker down using 4 of my strongest and the 2nd pokemon to come out was a 950 Dragonite :dwillhuh: