POKEMON GO

joeychizzle

光復香港,時代革命
Daps
Reppin
When trading opens up I have I have 2 100% Dratini for trade and about 9 Dragonnites that I prolly do a youtube give away for.
2vsf9t2.jpg

man what the fukkkkkkk
i been around my whole city and i got is two fukking hoass dratinis

how you got a fukking TEAM of dragonites :astrodahellmayne::edlovamayne:

KingTut

Green diamonds like a dill pickle
Daps
Reppin
TX
How are you nikkas getting 8 dragonites and snorlaxes and shyt? I have a dratini/dragonair spawn at my crib and I'm still a few candies away from my first dragonite. shyts lookin mad fishy around here...

XxBboyxX

Banned
Daps
How are you nikkas getting 8 dragonites and snorlaxes and shyt? I have a dratini/dragonair spawn at my crib and I'm still a few candies away from my first dragonite. shyts lookin mad fishy around here...

U really think that nikka went out and leveled up his character and caught all them dratinis and snorlaxs? :francis:

KingTut

Green diamonds like a dill pickle
Daps
Reppin
TX
U really think that nikka went out and leveled up his character and caught all them dratinis and snorlaxs? :francis:

Maybe he lives in NYC or something, i dont fukkin know. What's the point of sittin in your house GPS spoofing this game tho? How the fukk is that fun? My city is full of spoofers at level 30+ with 3k dragonites in all the fukkin gyms. fakkits ruining the game for people who play it legitimately.