giphy.gif

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
Yo I was out last night around the MLK memorial cause my homie was like reddit said that's one of the go to areas to catch pokemon. I was like :usure: aiight whatever. It's a park. It's by water. Let's give it a shot. :manny:

Kid you not, that shyt was on fleek :whew:. But cats had been out all day so the phone battery was on 26% when we got there :mjcry:

We left so many pokemon for everyone else to feast on :francis:
I'm going back damnit :wow:. It was so live I ran out of pokeballs. :damn:

PimpHandStrong

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Decatur where its greater
Yo I was out last night around the MLK memorial cause my homie was like reddit said that's one of the go to areas to catch pokemon. I was like :usure: aiight whatever. It's a park. It's by water. Let's give it a shot. :manny:

Kid you not, that shyt was on fleek :whew:. But cats had been out all day so the phone battery was on 26% when we got there :mjcry:

We left so many pokemon for everyone else to feast on :francis:
I'm going back damnit :wow:. It was so live I ran out of pokeballs. :damn:
Out there in Edgewood? It was hella people out there last night. I rolled through there on my way from Mbar heading home.

I think I caught a squirtle on the corner of Blvd and Auburn. But I was up at The Prado earlier last night from about 10-11. Was DEEP as hell. People everywhere. I caught tons of stuff too. Even caught 2 dratini within about 5 mins of each other.

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
Maybe he lives in NYC or something, i dont fukkin know. What's the point of sittin in your house GPS spoofing this game tho? How the fukk is that fun? My city is full of spoofers at level 30+ with 3k dragonites in all the fukkin gyms. fakkits ruining the game for people who play it legitimately.
yep thats why im just playing the handhelds on an emulator