POKEMON GO

loki

Pro
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
Breh I know that. I mean when is the right time to evolve, should I wait until I hit a certain lvl or an amount of stardust?
People have different methods. I evolve my pokemon as soon as I have enough candies. Some people evolve a lot of pokemon at one time while having a lucky egg activated. Doubles the points you get and helps you level up faster. Some use the IV method to make sure they have strong pokemon and some wait until the have pokemon over a certain cp before they evolve

Hades

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Let me get that 2K Magikarp. There's 10 pokemon that I want and I'll most likely stop when I get them.

Hades

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Got a Zubat from a 2k and now have 3 2ks, 4 5ks and a 10k to work on.

Based Lord Zedd

Colts or Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston TX
Hatched a 5k egg into a Poliwag but that gave me enough candies to finally get the Poliwrath.
169 CP but IV around 95% + still got room to grow.

Got a 10k egg (my second) sitting at 6.8km.
Swear if a magmar, jynx, or eevee pop out of this mfer.:sadcam: Pinsir and I might quit the game.:scust:
Need that snorlax/dratini/lapras/aerodactly or :mjcry:

My egg luck hopefully turning around. Went from getting weedles/pidgeys to better stuff.

Notorious Jerry

Change&Hope Ambassador
Daps
Reppin
Chalmette,LA
Hatched a 5k egg into a Poliwag but that gave me enough candies to finally get the Poliwrath.
169 CP but IV around 95% + still got room to grow.

Got a 10k egg (my second) sitting at 6.8km.
Swear if a magmar, jynx, or eevee pop out of this mfer.:sadcam: Pinsir and I might quit the game.:scust:
Need that snorlax/dratini/lapras/aerodactly or :mjcry:

My egg luck hopefully turning around. Went from getting weedles/pidgeys to better stuff.
Getting a Scyther or Evee be having you like :scusthov: