POKEMON GO

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
catch stronger ones u wasting stardust for no reason idk what level u are but if the 1st and 2nd evoloutions aint at least a 750cp im not fukkin with it
Level 21. Would it still make a difference?

I have a 550 eevee and a 500 nidorina that have room to be maxed. They are about 80% of their maxes right now.

Last edited:

humble forever

All Star
Daps
Hahaha my bad homie

Brehs this what I got in my 10k egg just now and they gave me 27 candies :wow::wow::wow:
49gsPlu.jpg

Demonic
wow, amazing

i remember reading on here some dudes got eevees in their 10k's :mjlol:

i regret not being more patient in how i played. saving my ten k's till im a higher level

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
damn new york got stops like that :scust: lol

:wow:
use reddit to locate a good spot in your city to catch the last few

Breh, the spot on 59th & Lex in Manhattan is like the Safari Zone, all types of sh*t be popping up :blessed:. A Blastoise popped up on 65th street last night, and of course it ran away from me :yeshrug:

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
i cant see this game lasting more than 3 months a lot of my hardcore friends have stopped playing this game. once they reached high levels and high cps theres really not much left to do. they caught most the pokemons already and since there is no pokevision anymore they dont feel like walking around aimlessly

IShotTheSheriff

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
wow, amazing

i regret not being more patient in how i played. saving my ten k's till im a higher level
i'm one of those who got an Eevee. Nearly had me quit because I'm level 18 and have only got that ONE 10K egg!

He's a very strong Eevee though and will be a problem once evolved so I'm not concerned. His IVs are high and all.

Anyway, wanted to let you know that saving your eggs does nothing different, the potential of the egg is decided from the time you receive it, not once hatched.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
wow, amazing

im not patient at all lol its best to always keep hatching eggs the game will always throw you a 10k egg
Breh, the spot on 59th & Lex in Manhattan is like the Safari Zone, all types of sh*t be popping up :blessed:. A Blastoise popped up on 65th street last night, and of course it ran away from me :yeshrug:
once they increase the throw glitch again we can all feast and not have to worry too much about them running