Just hatched this out a 10K brehs

2hn52yv.jpg

Based Lord Zedd

Colts or Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston TX
Looking at websites that show the top pokemon in the app and I'm still :mindblown: at Muk being in the top 10.

Makes me mad, I found at Muk at like 2am near my house.
Saw it around level 18-20 and it had CP??? so I know it was going to be strong.

MFer just hopped out all the balls until I ran out. I may never see a wild one again. :sadbron:

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Was just catching enough Krabbys (at the time 63) to evolve one only to catch a Kingler on the bus ride home :martin:

But I did random catch a Lapras yesterday :banderas:

How do you know when to evolve your Pokemon? Like at how many candies?

loki

Pro
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
Was just catching enough Krabbys (at the time 63) to evolve one only to catch a Kingler on the bus ride home :martin:

But I did random catch a Lapras yesterday :banderas:

How do you know when to evolve your Pokemon? Like at how many candies?

Click on the pokemon and it will tell you how many candies you currently have and how many you need to evolve that particular pokemon.

Didn't really play for a couple of days. Started back and I have been getting a lot of new pokemon.

Still dealing with the weak pokemon breaking out of the poke ball. Hopefully that is fixed soon.

Got a 10k egg thats about to hatch soon. All of my 10k eggs have been really good. Hope this one is as well.

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Click on the pokemon and it will tell you how many candies you currently have and how many you need to evolve that particular pokemon.
Breh I know that. I mean when is the right time to evolve, should I wait until I hit a certain lvl or an amount of stardust?