POKEMON GO

XxBboyxX

Banned
Daps
So what counts? The level of the attacks? I got a 457 pikachu but that boy got a 100 thunder attack

:ohhh:

Might have to put him in the middle of the pack for a one hitter quitter

IV are hidden stats but they have tons of calculators. It bases its over all value off of its level, how much more it has to level, its defense, attack, and stamina. Basically IV tells u if u have an overall good pokemon or not. Its good to use IMO in the long run because when pvp hits, which is the reason why this shyt games is still on my phone, you gonna wanna have the strongest of the strong

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Oh so now yall concerned about IV stats when yall were flaming me about it a few pages back talking about CP and shyt

:camby:

On a side note, dont use your sign info to get IV stats on your pokemon :dahell:

Theres tons of sites with IV calculators that don't ask for ya info

Which ones breh?

Dolla$

Minus the bullsh*t...life's great
Daps

How I got my lineups set up now. Percentage indicates their IV level.

Dolla$

Minus the bullsh*t...life's great
Daps
FYI pokemon with 10 CP throws most IV calculators off. Woudn't trust those. ex. Magikarp 10 CP with 100%..nah bruh
Just peeped how all 3 of my 10 cp Pokemons are at 100%. Good thing I kept a higher CP Magikarp with a 96% on deck just in case

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Right after I posted that theory about dragonair spawning within the water biome outside my crib look what the fukk happens when I pull up at home from work.

Q9k6Ra1.jpg

N2KuHFC.jpg

QYAuyYk.jpg

Jumped outta 7 great balls and 15 poke balls. fukk this game yo. At least I can confirm it spawns there.
:mjcry::mjcry::mjcry:
damn man what kind of throws you doing
do not tell me you are throwing the ball in a straight line at the pokemon
curve balls make it easier to catch em

XxBboyxX

Banned
Daps

How I got my lineups set up now. Percentage indicates their IV level.

Yall need to look for an updated chart on top pokemons. U wanna take the top 5 and make that your priority. Keeping a magikarp at 100% is gonna do jack shyt and the fact its cp is so low makes it even more irrelevant. Keeping track of the non elites IV is pretty pointless atm. U wanna concentrate on snoralx,dragonite,arcanine,lapras and vaporeon. Those are the top 5 pokemons atm.