POKEMON GO

Dolla$

Minus the bullsh*t...life's great
Daps
Yall need to look for an updated chart on top pokemons. U wanna take the top 5 and make that your priority. Keeping a magikarp at 100% is gonna do jack shyt and the fact its cp is so low makes it even more irrelevant. Keeping track of the non elites IV is pretty pointless atm. U wanna concentrate on snoralx,dragonite,arcanine,lapras and vaporeon. Those are the top 5 pokemons atm.
every gym i see literally has all 5 tho. whats wrong with having a diversified lineup?

XxBboyxX

Banned
Daps
every gym i see literally has all 5 tho. whats wrong with having a diversified lineup?

Because they are the most powerful pokemons atm. Im not saying u cant take over a gym using anything but those 5, im just speaking on a future based stand point. Honestly my gyardos can wreck shyt on a gym but will get taken out easily by any of those 5 i mentioned.

flea

Legend
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
24n398p.jpg

Nothing but trash :mjcry:

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
these changes done fukked it up for me. I am really losing any care for this game the more shyt they fukking do to this game.
I mean it used to be fun. and I really don't even care about the footprints thing. Me and the wife would just have fun walking around and catching shyt or chilling at the park and catching these things.
but now that they changed the catch rate, jump rate, and other things to make it harder to catch these things, or they just run away or eat up pokeballs its just not as fun anymore.

last night I was walking around and this fukking kakuna took like 4 balls and razzberries and I said fukk It and left. then a pidgey!! a 60cp pidgey took like 5 balls and was knocking them away and shyt and I still didn't get him.

like get the fukk outta here. Tryna force ppl to buy more pokeballs or shyt? naw...fukk that.

honestly if they don't put the catch rate back to how it was(which was already kinda bad) then I'm done with this.

We only cared about catching them all. Gyms are stupid. what is the point of fighting for a gym to lose it 30 seconds later.....for 10 coins.

and I swear they've made the throwing ring diameter even smaller. I'd be throwing it in the circle and it was just bounce behind the damn pokemon.

and you would think that the higher level you are, the more experience you would have so catching low level pokemon should be that much easier. but its gone the other way.

what is the point?

Took me 10 ultra balls and. Rasberry to catch an evee :what:

man, i knew it was a bit harder to capture pokemon after this last update but is it really THAT bad or is this one experience?

I think it is harder. I am a level 20 and it took me 30 pokeballs to try and capture a 177 squirtle. It broke out the pokeball around 13 times. Finally had to just let it go. Then i went after a pidgey next that was weak and it started doing the same thing. I quit trying to catch it after 5 balls though

I think everyone is getting a little less incensed with it. I looked at the version number the other day randomly and it's not even at 1.0

As a game, it is wildly unfinished or not really even a game. I don't have time to sit around the gyms near me. My job is a pokestop but it requires you to be right near the thing.

And I thought that they just got harder to catch as you level up. I wasted like 30 pokeballs on a bulbasaur last night that just ended up running away.

But if you want to be cynical, with all the hell they've been catching and with how popular the game is you could say they're making it harder so you can just purchase more stuff in-game. They have to be swimming in it at this point.

I'm Chillin

All Star
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Yall need to look for an updated chart on top pokemons. U wanna take the top 5 and make that your priority. Keeping a magikarp at 100% is gonna do jack shyt and the fact its cp is so low makes it even more irrelevant. Keeping track of the non elites IV is pretty pointless atm. U wanna concentrate on snoralx,dragonite,arcanine,lapras and vaporeon. Those are the top 5 pokemons atm.

My Lapras IV is 80% with a cp of 832
Arcanine 71.1% cp 1068
Snorlax 64.4% cp 729

On the other hand my best are
Jynx 95.6% cp 281
Volt-orb 93% cp 236
Rhydon 91% cp 761

Should I use my stardust on the Lapras group or the Jynx? Or just not power any of them up at all? I feel like I've gotten conflicting strategies since this games been released

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I think everyone is getting a little less incensed with it. I looked at the version number the other day randomly and it's not even at 1.0

As a game, it is wildly unfinished or not really even a game. I don't have time to sit around the gyms near me. My job is a pokestop but it requires you to be right near the thing.

And I thought that they just got harder to catch as you level up. I wasted like 30 pokeballs on a bulbasaur last night that just ended up running away.

But if you want to be cynical, with all the hell they've been catching and with how popular the game is you could say they're making it harder so you can just purchase more stuff in-game. They have to be swimming in it at this point.
the version number for IOS is 1.1.1

:manny:

anything less than 1 would be beta and they aren't saying this is a beta. but yeah its been proven that they changed the catch rate after the latest patch

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
the version number for IOS is 1.1.1

:manny:

anything less than 1 would be beta and they aren't saying this is a beta. but yeah its been proven that they changed the catch rate after the latest patch

Yeah, I'm on Android and maybe I'm remembering wrong but I attributed that to the fact that it's unfinished in my eyes.

XxBboyxX

Banned
Daps
My Lapras IV is 80% with a cp of 832
Arcanine 71.1% cp 1068
Snorlax 64.4% cp 729

On the other hand my best are
Jynx 95.6% cp 281
Volt-orb 93% cp 236
Rhydon 91% cp 761

Should I use my stardust on the Lapras group or the Jynx? Or just not power any of them up at all? I feel like I've gotten conflicting strategies since this games been released

Theres really no need to power up any pokemons that arent top 5 or top 10 atm. In the future it might make a difference if jynx gets buffed but as of right now i believe jynx is like tier C.

Those lower IV pokemons would be much better to power up because they are much more stronger then jynx or rhydon regardless of their IV percentage. IV percentage will only make up a difference of 7-10% of being more powerful. Thats why some people dont care for IVs atm and i see their point. But if and when pvp hits,that 7-10% is gonna make a huge difference. And as of now it does make it harder to attack a gym full of these pokemons with high IVs.

So to answer your question i personally would power up only the lapras and wait to catch something better then ur current snorlax and arcanine. u could power them up if u dont live in an area that doesnt spawn them much or if u dont feel like grinding more stardust. But thats me.