Daps
My Lapras IV is 80% with a cp of 832
Arcanine 71.1% cp 1068
Snorlax 64.4% cp 729

On the other hand my best are
Jynx 95.6% cp 281
Volt-orb 93% cp 236
Rhydon 91% cp 761

Should I use my stardust on the Lapras group or the Jynx? Or just not power any of them up at all? I feel like I've gotten conflicting strategies since this games been released
What IV analyzer are you using?

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
VtAEnBo.png
WKwV9Pt.png

b1zBFYp.png

Some sample pics.

Thanks for this breh! Simple and effective. I knew my Venomoth (95.6%) was legit. Breh was putting in work at the gyms despite his low CP (478) and HP

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
Theres really no need to power up any pokemons that arent top 5 or top 10 atm. In the future it might make a difference if jynx gets buffed but as of right now i believe jynx is like tier C.

Those lower IV pokemons would be much better to power up because they are much more stronger then jynx or rhydon regardless of their IV percentage. IV percentage will only make up a difference of 7-10% of being more powerful. Thats why some people dont care for IVs atm and i see their point. But if and when pvp hits,that 7-10% is gonna make a huge difference. And as of now it does make it harder to attack a gym full of these pokemons with high IVs.

So to answer your question i personally would power up only the lapras and wait to catch something better then ur current snorlax and arcanine. u could power them up if u dont live in an area that doesnt spawn them much or if u dont feel like grinding more stardust. But thats me.

Out of curiosity, how much longer do you think this game can sustain interest in it's current form before they introduce PvPs? I feel like most of the stuff people are saying is wishful thinking. I also don't think Niantic intends to compete with the Nintendo games. I can't see this game lasting 6 more months as-is.

I do think they'll implement trading but that's where it stops.

PimpHandStrong

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Decatur where its greater
Out of curiosity, how much longer do you think this game can sustain interest in it's current form before they introduce PvPs? I feel like most of the stuff people are saying is wishful thinking. I also don't think Niantic intends to compete with the Nintendo games. I can't see this game lasting 6 more months as-is.

They claim is only like 10% of where they want to see it.

I actually can see a ton of growth if they ever get their shyt together and make some necessary changes to bring people back to playing.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Thanks for this breh! Simple and effective. I knew my Venomoth (95.6%) was legit. Breh was putting in work at the gyms despite his low CP (478) and HP
I haven't tested this theory on gyms. I should now when I get to my spot. I'm guessing that type matters also. Like water beats fire even with a good iv? I was transferring a bunch of low iv stuff earlier but i think I'm gonna use iv to decide between two nearly equal cp Pokemon for evolve purposes.

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps

I dunno brehs... :patrice:

That Articuno looks legit.

Niantic came out and said it was a hack but I don't believe they'd admit it because they don't want them nerds breathin down their neck again. People were ready to riot just cuz someone got a legendary Pokemon. :dead:

I really wonder how this game is gonna turn out in the end. some folks got too much invested in it. :wow: It's not that serious.

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
I'm at the park pitch black, not another soul in sight, feeling straight up :hamster:. i tell myself:sadcam: "I'm outta here as soon as i take this gym". I take the gym and start leaving when some cholo looking Mexican dude just warps like 30 feet away from me outta fukkin nowhere, no idea where he came from. I take out my headphones and this dude is whistling at my talking about "hey you, come here" :martin: now what the fukk i look like? got the fukk outta there brehs. Don't know what dude wanted but i was not about to stick around and find out. :whoa: fukk that.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
I don't know how they expect us to get any walking and exercising done while playing this game.

Half the time it's burning hot, the other half it's raining. :francis:

XxBboyxX

Banned
Daps

I think it can hold interest in its current for a few more months. Theres still pokemons to be caught but i dont think itll be as hot as it was without pokevision. It might be one of those games u just turn on randomly when ur away from your typical area to see if there are any new pokemons to catch and turn it right off after like 10 mins of caring. Cant see this game still having hundreds of people out and about like it did before. If they dont add pvp then they are more dumber then i think they already are.

Honestly you raised a good question because these next few months are very vital to how successful the game can be. If they keep it the same, no way does it keep its highly active fan base. Lets hope they get their shyt together

Last edited:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Tried uploading my avi to imgur to post a pic and it was showing the words scrambled together instead of the edit i made. :francis:

Oh well. :manny:

Pallet Town bytch

GBf5Kue.gif