POKEMON GO

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
these changes done fukked it up for me. I am really losing any care for this game the more shyt they fukking do to this game.
I mean it used to be fun. and I really don't even care about the footprints thing. Me and the wife would just have fun walking around and catching shyt or chilling at the park and catching these things.
but now that they changed the catch rate, jump rate, and other things to make it harder to catch these things, or they just run away or eat up pokeballs its just not as fun anymore.

last night I was walking around and this fukking kakuna took like 4 balls and razzberries and I said fukk It and left. then a pidgey!! a 60cp pidgey took like 5 balls and was knocking them away and shyt and I still didn't get him.

like get the fukk outta here. Tryna force ppl to buy more pokeballs or shyt? naw...fukk that.

honestly if they don't put the catch rate back to how it was(which was already kinda bad) then I'm done with this.

We only cared about catching them all. Gyms are stupid. what is the point of fighting for a gym to lose it 30 seconds later.....for 10 coins.

and I swear they've made the throwing ring diameter even smaller. I'd be throwing it in the circle and it was just bounce behind the damn pokemon.

and you would think that the higher level you are, the more experience you would have so catching low level pokemon should be that much easier. but its gone the other way.

what is the point?
Bro I just noticed this shyt yesterday!!!! fukk!!! Took like 10 balls to catch a Pokemon

I just deleted this game. Someone notify me when pokevision comes back

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
With all these IV calculators out there, how do we know which is the most accurate? Some of its readings are a little different from Poke assistant

A couple questions before I check this out...

How does it link to your Pokémon account?

Can this potentially have you banned?

Have you ever experienced with IVs in battle to feel they're even worth all this effort and time?

As far as linking, it asks you if you want to sign in with Google then sends you a code to input so you won't have to enter your email address. I'll post a shot in a few. As far as calculators and which is best go? I have no idea. I have an app called pokelyzer if I didn't mention it in my previous post. That can be used also. I thought it was all about highest cp but I been hearing a lot about iv so it has to account for something. I haven't focused much on the iv and battling combo. Maybe someone has more knowledge or experience.

KingTut

Green diamonds like a dill pickle
Daps
Reppin
TX
Someone on reddit just posted this and claimed this is how to figure out if you're around a dratini spawn. I think I can confirm this because I live in an area that spawns these exact pokemon on roation everyday within a 100m radius. I have also seen multiple Slowbros and Golduck here too. Literally caught 2 dratinis this morning, one on my early walk with my dog, another when I left for work, and then a Slowbro when I came home for lunch. I live in a hot humid ass city but when it rains heavily in the spring there's a creek maybe 300m away from my building so I wonder if that's why my apartment complex seems to be a water biome. I've caught a few Squirtles and Tentacools too.
o7aGddz.png

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Someone on reddit just posted this and claimed this is how to figure out if you're around a dratini spawn. I think I can confirm this because I live in an area that spawns these exact pokemon on roation everyday within a 100m radius. I have also seen multiple Slowbros and Golduck here too. Literally caught 2 dratinis this morning, one on my early walk with my dog, another when I left for work, and then a Slowbro when I came home for lunch. I live in a hot humid ass city but when it rains heavily in the spring there's a creek maybe 300m away from my building so I wonder if that's why my apartment complex seems to be a water biome. I've caught a few Squirtles and Tentacools too.
o7aGddz.png
What am I looking for? How do you get those pics on the right?

KingTut

Daps
Reppin
TX
What am I looking for? How do you get those pics on the right?

It's not apart of the app it's just a small info-graph to show you which pokemon spawn in the dratini rotation. If you see at least a few of those consistently spawning in the same area there is more than likely a Dratini that will spawn sporadically throughout the day.

loki

Pro
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
man, i knew it was a bit harder to capture pokemon after this last update but is it really THAT bad or is this one experience?
I think it is harder. I am a level 20 and it took me 30 pokeballs to try and capture a 177 squirtle. It broke out the pokeball around 13 times. Finally had to just let it go. Then i went after a pidgey next that was weak and it started doing the same thing. I quit trying to catch it after 5 balls though

IShotTheSheriff

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I think it is harder. I am a level 20 and it took me 30 pokeballs to try and capture a 177 squirtle. It broke out the pokeball around 13 times. Finally had to just let it go. Then i went after a pidgey next that was weak and it started doing the same thing. I quit trying to catch it after 5 balls though
yeah i had a lot of trouble with some common, low CP catches...

they've broken it... but i'm not complaining, did anyone intend for the game to be THIS huge? servers taking a ton of strain.

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So how long can i rock without updating the app until the shyt stops working for me. None of my apps are on auto update so i still got the tracker steps and shyt plus the pokemon rarely give me a hard time to catch. But i also avoid low level shyts if they break out a ball once

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
:
o7aGddz.png
man i evolved my ivysaur to a venasaur and that shyt weak as a bytch i knew i shoulda just evolved my strongest bulbasaur into an ivysaur and couldnt just evolved that ivysaur with another 50 now i gotta get 100 more bulbasaur candies im mad as shyt....but as i was reading this a gengar popped up on my screen and i caught it so i guess it aint that bad

KingTut

Daps
Reppin
TX
Right after I posted that theory about dragonair spawning within the water biome outside my crib look what the fukk happens when I pull up at home from work.

Q9k6Ra1.jpg

N2KuHFC.jpg

QYAuyYk.jpg

Jumped outta 7 great balls and 15 poke balls. fukk this game yo. At least I can confirm it spawns there.

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
After doing some checks, I've realized that my second generations of the original 3 all suck. I'm gonna have to keep looking for them to evolve another one.

According to the site, my best Pokemon is a fukking Tangela. :francis:

Everyone pulling up with Lapras, Gyrados, and Dragonites while I'm here pulling up with a Tangela. Feeling like Ash when he started with Pikachu on some what the hell is this.:snoop:
word i just peeped that pokeadvisor and when u see that shyt u realize u been fukkin up so my top 5 going by IV are kingle/meowth.magnemite/mankey and venonat smh