POKEMON GO

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
Does anybody else work on a military base and play this? Are pokemon spawning on your base now as well? Before today, pokemon never spawned on base, but today I caught a starie and a caterpie and saw other shyt spawn as well.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
This makes things so much easier.
After doing some checks, I've realized that my second generations of the original 3 all suck. I'm gonna have to keep looking for them to evolve another one.

According to the site, my best Pokemon is a fukking Tangela. :francis:

Everyone pulling up with Lapras, Gyrados, and Dragonites while I'm here pulling up with a Tangela. Feeling like Ash when he started with Pikachu on some what the hell is this.:snoop:

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
these changes done fukked it up for me. I am really losing any care for this game the more shyt they fukking do to this game.
I mean it used to be fun. and I really don't even care about the footprints thing. Me and the wife would just have fun walking around and catching shyt or chilling at the park and catching these things.
but now that they changed the catch rate, jump rate, and other things to make it harder to catch these things, or they just run away or eat up pokeballs its just not as fun anymore.

last night I was walking around and this fukking kakuna took like 4 balls and razzberries and I said fukk It and left. then a pidgey!! a 60cp pidgey took like 5 balls and was knocking them away and shyt and I still didn't get him.

like get the fukk outta here. Tryna force ppl to buy more pokeballs or shyt? naw...fukk that.

honestly if they don't put the catch rate back to how it was(which was already kinda bad) then I'm done with this.

We only cared about catching them all. Gyms are stupid. what is the point of fighting for a gym to lose it 30 seconds later.....for 10 coins.

and I swear they've made the throwing ring diameter even smaller. I'd be throwing it in the circle and it was just bounce behind the damn pokemon.

and you would think that the higher level you are, the more experience you would have so catching low level pokemon should be that much easier. but its gone the other way.

what is the point?

IShotTheSheriff

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
If it hasn't been posted, check out pokeadvisor.com. It's linked to your account so it shows the IV without having to input any Pokemon.
A couple questions before I check this out...

How does it link to your Pokémon account?

Can this potentially have you banned?

Have you ever experienced with IVs in battle to feel they're even worth all this effort and time?

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
Na I wouldn't cheat If the spawns were better. I should t have to go to Central Park to catch dope Pokemon.. The same type of polemon that spawn in parks and shyt, should spawn when you're walking down your block. All the spawns should be random.. There shouldn't be nest locations and shyt.

Fam, what are you talking about :dwillhuh:. The original games had nests in certain areas where you could only catch certain Pokemon. For example Gastlys were only in and around the route by Lavender town.

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
Fam, what are you talking about :dwillhuh:. The original games had nests in certain areas where you could only catch certain Pokemon. For example Gastlys were only in and around the route by Lavender town.

This is real life tho fam. What Brooklyn nikka is going all the way to BX to catch some Pikachu.