POKEMON GO

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
man i feel conflicted im using the gps hack shyt but i dont really feel like its cheating cuz these are places im at everyday but since the nearby system is trash i feel like i got no choice...but it does take the fun out the game good thing nothing to rare popped up yet .... imagine if i used this shyt when that porygon popped up

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
man i feel conflicted im using the gps hack shyt but i dont really feel like its cheating cuz these are places im at everyday but since the nearby system is trash i feel like i got no choice...but it does take the fun out the game good thing nothing to rare popped up yet .... imagine if i used this shyt when that porygon popped up
i stopped playing. i don't have all day to walk aimlessly looking for pokemon, get tired of seeing rats and birds everyday.

IShotTheSheriff

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
So what counts? The level of the attacks? I got a 457 pikachu but that boy got a 100 thunder attack

:ohhh:

Might have to put him in the middle of the pack for a one hitter quitter
i'm wondering myself.

all these "IVs" shyts got my head hurting. who wants to look to a website for tons of pokemon to know if they'll far well in battle or not...

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i'm wondering myself.

all these "IVs" shyts got my head hurting. who wants to look to a website for tons of pokemon to know if they'll far well in battle or not...

Im almost at level 20 and im kinda over this shyt. Seeing dudes at gyms level 30 and shyt with crazy pokemon is kinda pointless to battle. Im not paying to power up either so ill let my kids play this after awhile

IShotTheSheriff

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Im almost at level 20 and im kinda over this shyt. Seeing dudes at gyms level 30 and shyt with crazy pokemon is kinda pointless to battle. Im not paying to power up either so ill let my kids play this after awhile
I'm nearly level 20 and have definitely lost interest.

Just going to play when I feel like it, definitely don't need to be on this too much as it's battery suicide.

Dank Hill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I just started playing and found a abra. How do I evolve this lil nikka into a alakazam?