POKEMON GO

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
Pokemon go is nothing like the old games.

The old games had pokemon in consistent locations, and once you saw it, your pokedex recorded the locations it was available at.

EVERYONE knew where to get mewtwo, and the legendary birds :stopitslime:

You knew when and where to find pokemon, wasnt a question of IF a pokemon would show up, but WHEN.

In Go its both if and when.

You went to caves for zubats and rock pokemon, you did a special mission for fossil pokemon, power plant for voltorb, etc

And you could also breed and trade as well.

Based Lord Zedd

Colts or Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston TX
stop it, yall cheat just to find out where the best pokemon are at

You just need google for that though.

Off google alone I know where to go in my city to find whatever pokemon it is I want.

As long as the person is physically going to get the pokemon, and catching it themselves it's not a problem to me.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
stop it, yall cheat just to find out where the best pokemon are at
I've never used poketracker, I don't care enough to look at a map and go to that location. But I did use pokedetector so I can tell which pokemon were around me. Which is what the in game tracker is supposed to do. I don't even have the best pokemon, best shyt I've ever caught was a snorlax.

That in game poketracker is frustrating being right in your face, showing some rare shyt near your area and not working. Having some sort of working system made the game less aimless. I cant even be mad that people are creating their own poketracker since they can't even fix their broken ass shyt after making millions. They aren't even doing anything about the real cheaters spoofing the gps but they wanna get tuff on nikkas for trying to get around their broken, glitched ass game.

Fix the in game tracker and non of this shyt would be needed.

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps

Newest Video is up if your trying to understand which pokemon to use Stardust on, best moves and such check the video out throw a sub and like.

bruh that site you used to calculate IVs has a different layout now (vs. the video) I have no idea wtf my IVs are based on the new layout. Furthermore, the values are completely different from what's being shown on The Silph Road site.

Basically, how do we know for sure what the IVs are?

Scholar

Superstar
Daps
Catching Pokemon has been strange today. A zubat will appear and I catch it but once I catch it , it turns into a different Pokemon

Dolla$

Minus the bullsh*t...life's great
Daps
Yea we all learning new things seems every week. IV's is the most important thing though, worse part is when I learn most the pokemon I had were bust. Wtaching the difference inpossible stats were killer all the star dust I wasted.
Luckily I didn't use any stardust or unnecessarily evolved any except for pidgeys etc to gain xp. Got rid of everybody that didn't meet the 85% mark.

Dolla$

Minus the bullsh*t...life's great
Daps
bruh that site you used to calculate IVs has a different layout now (vs. the video) I have no idea wtf my IVs are based on the new layout. Furthermore, the values are completely different from what's being shown on The Silph Road site.

Basically, how do we know for sure what the IVs are?
That site and silph road has almost the same results.

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
That site and silph road has almost the same results.

:usure:

WTF do these numbers even mean?

89b2751e6c834c309e3974b7e8fa6c3f.png

e7b82814d1f04ade9e0689d09db3485f.png

I

Scholar

Superstar
Daps
Are you guys dealing with the same bug i am? A pokemon changing after you caught (i.e. you see a zubat and catch it but it turns into a pidgey)