POKEMON GO

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
what's the most powerful move in the game? i got like a level 1800 execute with a solar beam that is instant death to anyone.

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The way the game was intended was with a damn tracker, you know the thing that the fukking game was built and advertised around?

Pokevision came because niantic wouldn't fix their broken shyt not because everyone just wanted to cheat and the retarded thing is they're not even dealing with actual cheaters like location spoofers.

And if that is the reason they removed the tracker they need to relay that to people instead of just up and removing shyt.

And if they just want you to randomly encounter pokemon then why the fukk can't the app be closed and I get a notification instead of the screen having to be on. I'll tell you why, because you could select a single pokemon to track and you would be constantly looking at the screen to follow the steps.

The game is all over the place at this point and niantic is giving no kind of explanation for anything they do.

I can see people who started playing after the 3 step glitch being accustomed to what it is now but it's a completely different game from what people were given in the beginning and people have every right to continue hitting niantic for refunds.

The poketracker is supposed to be an important part of the game, without it you aren't playing the game the way it was meant to be played.

Exactly People are just being willfully dense at this point :snoop:

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
nvm brehs the hack still works u just cant be TOO far from where u at 5 mil radius at best im in the house and caught a tangela nidorina and jigglypuff :russ: just basically use it around areas near u where u know u can cover ground without making it look too crazy

Notorious Jerry

Change&Hope Ambassador
Daps
Reppin
Chalmette,LA
Dope post. Though CP was everything. Some of the higher CP Pokemons I had, had a lower IV percentage than the lower CP ones. Renamed all the high IV ones with their percentage
Yea we all learning new things seems every week. IV's is the most important thing though, worse part is when I learn most the pokemon I had were bust. Wtaching the difference inpossible stats were killer all the star dust I wasted.

You Win Perfect

bow down
Daps
Everything I come in this thread I have the :scust: face. Every post is about some pokevision shyt or some other cheating ass app... pokemon is all about RANDOM encounters to begin with so the original in game tracker was a little bonus.

Now nikkas wanna know exactly where to find a charizard. How about evolving your charmader? I've only caught three charmanders (Drag-On, DragToDaDash, and Fireman respectively) but I'm not gonna go online to cheat... I wanna be THE VERY BEST.. like no one ever was. So ima keep catching them nikkas as I come across them and eventually reach my goal. I'm already at 100 pokemon
i didn't even know about the poke tracker and whatever shyt goin on. i played the game like i remember playin when i was a kid. just walkin around finding pokemon lol. there's always gonna be cheaters ruining the game unfortunately.

and to people talking about nests and shyt where pokemon hangout. its just like with any other animal (in real life) you go to certain spots and you'll see a bunch of them hanging out. whats the problem with that?

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
i didn't even know about the poke tracker and whatever shyt goin on. i played the game like i remember playin when i was a kid. just walkin around finding pokemon lol. there's always gonna be cheaters ruining the game unfortunately.

and to people talking about nests and shyt where pokemon hangout. its just like with any other animal (in real life) you go to certain spots and you'll see a bunch of them hanging out. whats the problem with that?
The game released with an in game poke tracker that was supposed to allow you to locate pokemon near you, it allowed you to tell if you were on the right track based off how many footprints the pokemon had. You could even tap to track a certain pokemon. The feature has never worked correctly and recently it doesn't work at all.

What aren't you nikkas getting about this?

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Everything I come in this thread I have the :scust: face. Every post is about some pokevision shyt or some other cheating ass app... pokemon is all about RANDOM encounters to begin with so the original in game tracker was a little bonus.

Now nikkas wanna know exactly where to find a charizard. How about evolving your charmader? I've only caught three charmanders (Drag-On, DragToDaDash, and Fireman respectively) but I'm not gonna go online to cheat... I wanna be THE VERY BEST.. like no one ever was. So ima keep catching them nikkas as I come across them and eventually reach my goal. I'm already at 100 pokemon
bruh i hate these nikkas too, but its not just them its the cheater population in general

now all of a sudden at these gyms, everyone has high level top tier pokemon. shyt just ruined the whole fun aspect of the game to me.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The game released with an in game poke tracker that was supposed to allow you to locate pokemon near you, it allowed you to tell if you were on the right track based off how many footprints the pokemon had. You could even tap to track a certain pokemon. The feature has never worked correctly and recently it doesn't work at all.

What aren't you nikkas getting about this?
stop it, yall cheat just to find out where the best pokemon are at