POKEMON GO

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Na I wouldn't cheat If the spawns were better. I should t have to go to Central Park to catch dope Pokemon.. The same type of polemon that spawn in parks and shyt, should spawn when you're walking down your block. All the spawns should be random.. There shouldn't be nest locations and shyt.

Spawns are straight for me. I travel the same path from home to work everyday and I have 100... imagine if I did go to Central Park :ohhh:

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Brehs get called out for their cheating and always find a way to justify it. How hard is it to play the game as it was intended? They had to turn off the Poketracker for liability purposes. Get over it.
The poketracker is supposed to be an important part of the game, without it you aren't playing the game the way it was meant to be played.

Citi Trends

aka milobased
Daps
Reppin
C.I.T.I
Brehs get called out for their cheating and always find a way to justify it. How hard is it to play the game as it was intended? They had to turn off the Poketracker for liability purposes. Get over it.
The way the game was intended was with a damn tracker, you know the thing that the fukking game was built and advertised around?

Pokevision came because niantic wouldn't fix their broken shyt not because everyone just wanted to cheat and the retarded thing is they're not even dealing with actual cheaters like location spoofers.

And if that is the reason they removed the tracker they need to relay that to people instead of just up and removing shyt.

And if they just want you to randomly encounter pokemon then why the fukk can't the app be closed and I get a notification instead of the screen having to be on. I'll tell you why, because you could select a single pokemon to track and you would be constantly looking at the screen to follow the steps.

The game is all over the place at this point and niantic is giving no kind of explanation for anything they do.

I can see people who started playing after the 3 step glitch being accustomed to what it is now but it's a completely different game from what people were given in the beginning and people have every right to continue hitting niantic for refunds.

McPiff

#goat
Daps
The way the game was intended was with a damn tracker, you know the thing that the fukking game was built and advertised around?

Pokevision came because niantic wouldn't fix their broken shyt not because everyone just wanted to cheat and the retarded thing is they're not even dealing with actual cheaters like location spoofers.

And if that is the reason they removed the tracker they need to relay that to people instead of just up and removing shyt.

And if they just want you to randomly encounter pokemon then why the fukk can't the app be closed and I get a notification instead of the screen having to be on. I'll tell you why, because you could select a single pokemon to track and you would be constantly looking at the screen to follow the steps.

The game is all over the place at this point and niantic is giving no kind of explanation for anything they do.

I can see people who started playing after the 3 step glitch being accustomed to what it is now but it's a completely different game from what people were given in the beginning and people have every right to continue hitting niantic for refunds.

This.

XxBboyxX

Banned
Daps
nah not really i just cant catch shyt but i kno im soft banned how long does it last ?

lol breh u cant gps spoof without knowing how not to get soft banned. It usually lasts about 2 hours but ive heard it can go up to 12 hours. Or u can go to a pokemon stop, open it, spin, close it, open it, spin close it, ect. 40 times and you'll be unbanned

read up on how not to get soft banned when using the location spoof.

i never fukk with none of it because my account isnt worth getting perma banned. I put too much time and traveling in it.

DStyles

Vegan
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY/Manchester,UK
I finally got back into this shyt once I saw my younger cousins with pokemons with high cps. I ain't going to let them stunt on me. Only level 8 but luckily I have a pokestop in front of my house :bryan:

Can I use a lure and incense at the same time?

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
I finally got back into this shyt once I saw my younger cousins with pokemons with high cps. I ain't going to let them stunt on me. Only level 8 but luckily I have a pokestop in front of my house :bryan:

Yeah but you won't really get shyt. Gotta be moving around to get the most out of the incense.

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

Incense don't work at all and the damn lure gives you some wack pokemons