POKEMON GO

Daps
Reppin
NULL
that dude done lost his mind. This map tells u what exactly is near by. U dont even have to look. Just go to filter and sort by name and it'll tell u whats near.

btw th map is back online. fastest fukking map i ever used. Might just throw everything else in the bushes and use this.

Edit: shyt its back offline. the fukk...
:russ::russ::russ:
spoke too soon
site is actually good though

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
there foreal must be some kind of AI that knows i'm taking down gyms and isnt giving me potions anymore. :francis:

i used to be out here in dire need of pokeballs. now i can't get a fukkin potion.

Dolla$

Minus the bullsh*t...life's great
Daps

Newest Video is up if your trying to understand which pokemon to use Stardust on, best moves and such check the video out throw a sub and like.

Dope post. Though CP was everything. Some of the higher CP Pokemons I had, had a lower IV percentage than the lower CP ones. Renamed all the high IV ones with their percentage

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Spruce Street Harbor Park in Philly is a great Magikarp/Psyduck/Slowpoke nest. I was there last night for a flea market(:troll:) and all 3 Pokestops there had lure modules running constantly. I was there chilling for like an hour and caught enough Dratinis to get a Dragonair.

Rittenhouse and SSHP are the 2 best spots in the city currently.

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
Locationfaker :blessed:

I can finally be one of the big boys :blessed:
yo breh im usin the same shyt but everytime i try to catch pokemon they break out im in santa monica...they dude said i should be usin version 0.29 but im running 0.31 anyway i can find a link to 0.29 ?

XxBboyxX

Banned
Daps
yo breh im usin the same shyt but everytime i try to catch pokemon they break out im in santa monica...they dude said i should be usin version 0.29 but im running 0.31 anyway i can find a link to 0.29 ?
are u teleporting back to your original location? u probably soft banned

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
I'm sure they are just fixing it and they will add it back in a future update. Also was the step system how poke radar got info? If so that might play into it being taken down as well

Nah it's deeper than that. Nerds already broke down the code. The information for all the Pokemon spawns and locations exist. No reason Niantic could fix the tracker in a couple of days.

The fact that they just got rid of steps completely lets me think they're trying to avoid lawsuits or something.

Or course this could all be debunked if these fools would just put out a press release. :snoop:

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Everything I come in this thread I have the :scust: face. Every post is about some pokevision shyt or some other cheating ass app... pokemon is all about RANDOM encounters to begin with so the original in game tracker was a little bonus.

Now nikkas wanna know exactly where to find a charizard. How about evolving your charmader? I've only caught three charmanders (Drag-On, DragToDaDash, and Fireman respectively) but I'm not gonna go online to cheat... I wanna be THE VERY BEST.. like no one ever was. So ima keep catching them nikkas as I come across them and eventually reach my goal. I'm already at 100 pokemon

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
Everything I come in this thread I have the :scust: face. Every post is about some pokevision shyt or some other cheating ass app... pokemon is all about RANDOM encounters to begin with so the original in game tracker was a little bonus.

Now nikkas wanna know exactly where to find a charizard. How about evolving your charmader? I've only caught three charmanders (Drag-On, DragToDaDash, and Fireman respectively) but I'm not gonna go online to cheat... I wanna be THE VERY BEST.. like no one ever was. So ima keep catching them nikkas as I come across them and eventually reach my goal. I'm already at 100 pokemon

Na I wouldn't cheat If the spawns were better. I should t have to go to Central Park to catch dope Pokemon.. The same type of polemon that spawn in parks and shyt, should spawn when you're walking down your block. All the spawns should be random.. There shouldn't be nest locations and shyt.

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
Na I wouldn't cheat If the spawns were better. I should t have to go to Central Park to catch dope Pokemon.. The same type of polemon that spawn in parks and shyt, should spawn when you're walking down your block. All the spawns should be random.. There shouldn't be nest locations and shyt.
breh...how long is a soft ban...nikkas love ignoring questions