POKEMON GO

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
Here's a very nice alternative to pokevision.

See live Pokémon on a map — Skiplagged

just zoom out and zoom in near your area and u get pokemons surrounding you instantly. Much faster then pokevision. Dont bother trying to use the search button to change locations because it doesnt work atm. Just zoom out and zoom into your city/state
this shyt trash and it doesnt work even when i zoom in

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
o2AJ3Jq.jpg

That Pokemon GO app for the PC is definitely legit. I installed it, generated a Google Maps API, switched to mobile mode, and it generated a link to open this up in Safari on my iPhone
man how is this shyt posed to work on the go everytime i leave the house it stops working its frustrating

XxBboyxX

Banned
Daps
Seems somewhat accurate though. Electabuzz was all over the park yesterday and the map shows again for today
that dude done lost his mind. This map tells u what exactly is near by. U dont even have to look. Just go to filter and sort by name and it'll tell u whats near.

btw th map is back online. fastest fukking map i ever used. Might just throw everything else in the bushes and use this.

Edit: shyt its back offline. the fukk...

Last edited:

Scholar

Superstar
Daps
If anyone played the game before the 3 step glitch I don't see how they can defend this game right now. If they just still enjoy playing it, fine, but the whole core mechanic of the game that was advertised is gone so people have every right to be upset
I'm sure they are just fixing it and they will add it back in a future update. Also was the step system how poke radar got info? If so that might play into it being taken down as well