POKEMON GO

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
When the game first popped off, I told my homies I'd give it about a month or 2 before people stop playing.

And people are complaining because they made the game more difficult to find Pokemon & now you have to actually go & hunt for them :heh:

Yeah that's what blows my mind, like the game at its core for a game... isn't good lol.

But what it does it does really well with the brand behind it.

Once it got crazy big I knew the cheating and hacks would start but I'd never thought people would be able to figure out spawn times and location of pokemon....at least not in like 4 weeks LOL.

If people just played the game normally it would have alot of lasting appeal. Its like rushing to finish a game that suppose to have lasting and casual play.

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
Yeah that's what blows my mind, like the game at its core for a game... isn't good lol.

But what it does it does really well with the brand behind it.

Once it got crazy big I knew the cheating and hacks would start but I'd never thought people would be able to figure out spawn times and location of pokemon....at least not in like 4 weeks LOL.

If people just played the game normally it would have alot of lasting appeal. Its like rushing to finish a game that suppose to have lasting and casual play.

Facts! I only go "hunting" on my days off. Plus you have to find hot spots. For example, the area by Central Park & 59th St is a hot zone, lures stay lit over there.

XxBboyxX

Banned
Daps
finally got my friend to drive us across london came up with a nice haul
this is now my most powerful wartortle
IBwZd4C.png

got two snorlaxs smh at the weak ass one
7KrR2Tn.png
4lkhWFu.png

i got excited when i saw this guy only to :mjcry:
JmJCtXz.png

finally got this bad boy saw he is a top 5 defensive pokemon
Nhkn4Iy.png

found another vaporeon
tLohAiy.png

and another lapras
hguovJf.png

caught this weak ass one i might as well keep catching magikarp candies
6oavT7k.png

got this p*ssy licker
RzDGH1J.png

and two swagggggmarssss
Hoouz9C.png

WhXZ0Pl.png
:flabbynsick:

what level are u?

Based Lord Zedd

Colts or Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston TX
When the game first popped off, I told my homies I'd give it about a month or 2 before people stop playing.

And people are complaining because they made the game more difficult to find Pokemon & now you have to actually go & hunt for them :heh:

The issue is you can't really hunt for them because they completely removed their tracking method from the game, and shut down third party tracking methods.
They had tracking in the game, since the beta, so it was always intended to be there. Making games more difficult, by removing key parts of the game, isn't how you get it done.
That'd be like me removing aiming from a FPS to make it more difficult.

Niantic needs to get their shyt together. I went out hunting the normal way, and missed out on a machop and onix because the in game tracking system is impossible to use and wandering around in circles trying to get a pokemon in your nearby radius to spawn isn't fun to me. :yeshrug:

I'm still enjoying the game overall, tracker or no tracker, but I understand why these people mad.

Last edited:

Vice Queen

aka Joe Henny
Supporter
Daps
About the tracking, I'll say it like this. fukking Magmar keeps eluding me. It pops up on the Nearby panel but because the tracking doesn't work, I have no idea which direction to even begin heading it to find it. I don't know if I should go deep into the neighborhood towards the circle or if I should go towards the park. shyt might have me in the projects somewhere hunting for Pokemon.

XxBboyxX

Banned
Daps
Looks like some lames hacked into pokemon go servers. Cant even use shyt atm to help find pokemons.

fukking geeks :snoop:

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
Yea if yall are new to the game, then you never played the game the way it was intended (during the beta and one week after launch).

People are mad, not because Niantic took away "cheating" (Cause you can still run scripts, hacks and GPS spoof)

People are mad because for one week, you could actually "hunt" pokemon like they advertised in their youtube video and like it was in the beta. Its been broken since.

Hell, half the time the Pokémon in the nearby list aren't really around you because the list is lagged as hell and doesn't accurately dispose of Pokémon that have already de-spawned.

And the worst thing is, no one in Niantic is addressing it, publicly.

Apparently, this is par for the course with this developer as Ingress players have said the same thing.

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
About the tracking, I'll say it like this. fukking Magmar keeps eluding me. It pops up on the Nearby panel but because the tracking doesn't work, I have no idea which direction to even begin heading it to find it. I don't know if I should go deep into the neighborhood towards the circle or if I should go towards the park. shyt might have me in the projects somewhere hunting for Pokemon.

FYI. The nearby menu is completely broken. I went farming for two hours yesterday in various locations. Stuff on the nearby menu wasn't popping up in real life but I was catching mad Pokemon not on that menu.

I went to an ekans nest and caught like 5 in an hour and not once did they appear in the menu.

My theory is that Niantic is feeling pressure from Nintendo about the potential safety and liability of the game. They are trying to avoid lawsuits and get rid of tracking completely, which makes the game pretty much unplayable.

XxBboyxX

Banned
Daps
i think the game is effective by those idiots who hacked the game. i cant even do gym battles atm. and no im not soft banned because i can still catch pokemon. Anyone else able to fight in gyms?

Scholar

Superstar
Daps
I'm pretty sure they will add the step system once they fix it. Also my pokemon go map is working so the servers for that should be fine. The nearby worked for me yesterday, I just had to walk around the block