POKEMON GO

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Stupid as fukk to take out pokevision while also taking out the footprint tracking shyt in the game... now we have to guess where the fukk they are now with virtually no clue??
These Niantic fakkits are relishing in the billions they made so i doubt they give a fukk now... its been fun guys

Last edited:

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Apparently they fixed the battle system because my 989cp Jolteon defeated a 1553cp gyarados (albeit by the skin of his teeth )

And they cut the water gun attack from 10 to 6..... it's the fastest attack in the game so its easy to spam...they made it weaker

They also have given some pokemon that came off weak better attacks. I caught a syther with steel wing in the first attack that does 15. And a radiate that has a 120 hyper beam

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Stupid as fukk to take out pokevision while also taking out the footprint tracking shyt in the game... now we have to guess where the fukk they are now with virtually no clue??
These Niantic fakkits are relishing in the billions they made so i doubt they give a fukk now... its been fun guys
fukk yall cheaters, it should a lvl of common sense.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
finally got my friend to drive us across london came up with a nice haul
this is now my most powerful wartortle
IBwZd4C.png

got two snorlaxs smh at the weak ass one
7KrR2Tn.png
4lkhWFu.png

i got excited when i saw this guy only to :mjcry:
JmJCtXz.png

finally got this bad boy saw he is a top 5 defensive pokemon
Nhkn4Iy.png

found another vaporeon
tLohAiy.png

and another lapras
hguovJf.png

caught this weak ass one i might as well keep catching magikarp candies
6oavT7k.png

got this p*ssy licker
RzDGH1J.png

and two swagggggmarssss
Hoouz9C.png

WhXZ0Pl.png

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Seems like actual types matter now, before it was all about CP now types seem to matter almost just as much as CP if not a bit more

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@Dirty Sprite Legendary , specifically where in London did you pick all those up?

magmars in elephant and castle along the road next to st marys churchyard
i caught one of the snorlaxs at the front entrance of burgess park at walworth road
i caught the lapras on the road opposite the bmx track in burgess park
poliwrath wartortle and gyrados were caught next to the london eye
so many lures popping in that spot plus the amount of people playing helps
when i was at the imperial war museum i caught my old snorlax when like 200 people were chilling in the park :wow:

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
i think i might quit this game. like most games, cheaters are ruining the fun in honest competition

When the game first popped off, I told my homies I'd give it about a month or 2 before people stop playing.

And people are complaining because they made the game more difficult to find Pokemon & now you have to actually go & hunt for them :heh: