POKEMON GO

Sanchez

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
o2AJ3Jq.jpg

That Pokemon GO app for the PC is definitely legit. I installed it, generated a Google Maps API, switched to mobile mode, and it generated a link to open this up in Safari on my iPhone

XxBboyxX

Banned
Daps
This game is hot trash without Pokevision

*Starts playing Pokemon Crystal*

TBH i never even used pokemon vision to begin with. I used one that runs through command and the PC live one(its slow but still works)

the fact that pokevision is down has no effect on me :win:

plus they have people working on like 3 others atm thats gonna replace poke vision :heh:

Scholar

Superstar
Daps
o2AJ3Jq.jpg

That Pokemon GO app for the PC is definitely legit. I installed it, generated a Google Maps API, switched to mobile mode, and it generated a link to open this up in Safari on my iPhone
Tried to use it, but got java error message. Any tips?

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i have pretty much everything i want as far as pokemon go thanks to the 10 days or so that i was using pokevision except a dragonite. i was set to go out to one of the sac dratini nests until it became an evee one. i'm level 26. game is kinda boring. no tracking sucks.

basically all the people i've met from this game were either from chilling at lures downtown or searching for pokemon on the nearby thing. chilling at lures bores me now since you just farming weak pokemon and leveling up at this point takes forever and doesn't give me that much of an advantage when finding pokemon that are that high level. i guess it's still cool to meet people although i've met a lot of fukking lames since the first week hype died down.

basically the game is kind of boring to me and them killing off tracking doesn't help. i've started trying to knock down gyms, but i feel like pokestops used to give me way more potions than pokeballs when i was focused on catching pokemon. now that i'm focused on taking over gyms i get way more pokeballs than potions/revives. :francis:

basically the developers of this game suck. they give out random updates that fukk up the game with no alert. they never even really explained how the game worked in the first place. trash developers imo with even poorer communication/customer service with their consumers.

XxBboyxX

Banned
Daps
i have pretty much everything i want as far as pokemon go thanks to the 10 days or so that i was using pokevision except a dragonite. i was set to go out to one of the sac dratini nests until it became an evee one. i'm level 26. game is kinda boring. no tracking sucks.

basically all the people i've met from this game were either from chilling at lures downtown or searching for pokemon on the nearby thing. chilling at lures bores me now since you just farming weak pokemon and leveling up at this point takes forever and doesn't give me that much of an advantage when finding pokemon that are that high level. i guess it's still cool to meet people although i've met a lot of fukking lames since the first week hype died down.

basically the game is kind of boring to me and them killing off tracking doesn't help. i've started trying to knock down gyms, but i feel like pokestops used to give me way more potions than pokeballs when i was focused on catching pokemon. now that i'm focused on taking over gyms i get way more pokeballs than potions/revives. :francis:

basically the developers of this game suck. they give out random updates that fukk up the game with no alert. they never even really explained how the game worked in the first place. trash developers imo.

where u stay at breh? i can send u the coords to a dragonite near u when one appears. Im running a cmd poke searcher that scans for certain pokemons based off your location (about a 10 mile radius)

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
where u stay at breh? i can send u the coords to a dragonite near u when one appears. Im running a cmd poke searcher that scans for certain pokemons based off your location (about a 10 mile radius)
i live in sacramento, but i'm not about to go chasing a dragonite as soon as it appears. was trying to just catch the dratini and evolve a dope one. i usually get trash when i come up on a rare pokemon. like i was level 25 earlier this week and tracked down a charizard thanks to pokevision. shyt was level 500. :francis:

i managed to get its level up because i had a bunch of charmanders i was planning to evolve, but i wasted most my stardust.

Reflected

Living in fear in the year of the tiger.
Daps
Anyone have a 2000+ Gengar? Haven't see one yet.