these nikkas dropped the rating of the app in Japan to 1.5 stars :dead:

the fukkery is :wow:

u9l9wgr2tlcx.png

their anger :wow:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i think i might quit this game. like most games, cheaters are ruining the fun in honest competition

Coach Gully

Much Respect
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey Management
Some of these dudes are cheating like a muthafukka :mjlol:

Some dude came around was level 24 last night by the park and now back 31 today with two 2800+ Dragonites like it's all good :dead:. I don't really give a fukk about that part to be honest but with this other nonsense, I've never seen a company self sabotage and destroy their own game with one of the biggest IPs before it even got started. This should really be a case study on what not to do if you were to ever teach this in business

AnotherRoute

Just another post by
Daps
Reppin
BR..O..OK...LYN

Some dude came around was level 24 last night by the park and now back 31 today with two 2800+ Dragonites like it's all good :dead:. I don't really give a fukk about that part to be honest but with this other nonsense, I've never seen a company self sabotage and destroy their own game with one of the biggest IPs before it even got started. This should really be a case study on what not to do if you were to ever teach this in business

Word I am confused how they are more concerned about trackers but not people literally sitting in the USA hunting pokemon in Australia.

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.

:ld: people not bout to stop playing this game