POKEMON GO

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
After this new update, I am finding that the randomness of them popping up is just fukking annoying like I can't even track em down I don't have time to just walk around and not even be able to tell whether they are close or not.
And also it seems they are running away faster. idk

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
After this new update, I am finding that the randomness of them popping up is just fukking annoying like I can't even track em down I don't have time to just walk around and not even be able to tell whether they are close or not.
And also it seems they are running away faster. idk
they are and they're not even staying when they pop up on the map before u even engage battle

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
breh u a lifesave :wow: just did the step by step process now how do i put this on my phone ?

its a desk top app, you cant put it on your phone. but there is a mobile mode that you can use, which allows the map to open up on your phone (you enable mobile mode and use a QR scanner on you phone to view the map on there)

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
its a desk top app, you cant put it on your phone. but there is a mobile mode that you can use, which allows the map to open up on your phone (you enable mobile mode and use a QR scanner on you phone to view the map on there)
how do i do that ? and how do i know if my phone got a QR scanner?

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
and can i do the whole process by phone ? cuz im tryna give this to my friends cuz i did mine at home and it works just fine i just didnt kno i had to use a QR scanner to go mobile with it and is this as reliable as pokevision ? i saw a pikechu wit 19 min left and when i got there it wasnt there and i sure made it on time...unless i went the wrong way

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL