POKEMON GO

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
I'm at the level where I can pretty much take over any gym

I thought I was gon get shot last night fukkin round in some eses hood. took over they gym to level 5, and cats started circling my car :skip:
I took over my first gym today with a 700 level Pigedot and held that bytch for all of 3 hours. It felt good to hold it for that long anyways...

Derek Lee

#thunderup
Supporter
Daps
YejImbo.jpg

:mjlol:

humble forever

All Star
Daps
I took over my first gym today with a 700 level Pigedot and held that bytch for all of 3 hours. It felt good to hold it for that long anyways...
yeah...the only good thing about living in the suburbs seems to be the ability to hold gyms at night. I go out at one or two and can generally hold them for six or seven hours not that it means shyt

gyms in the city are always stocked with three level 1000+ pokemon and almost full xp. last time i tried taking a gym in the city i got fukking rolled

when you take a gym dont forget to go in to the shop and click in the top right corner to claim your coins. can buy shyt from the shop without having to pay money. lures or whatever

anyone here ever held a gym for the 21 hours or so that gives you the reward?

lmaoo. i taped my phone to my ceiling fan last night to try to hatch pokemon...:snoop:. only added like .01 of a km before my screen turned off or something

Last edited:

humble forever

All Star
Daps
13. got there by saving up all those shyt pidgeys and rats and whatnot and evolving them when i had an egg on. also hit up or set lures while an egg's on. I think hatching a pokemon while an egg's on gives you some solid xp as well

now i'm out of eggs and that sucks

KingTut

Green diamonds like a dill pickle
Daps
Reppin
TX
Level 13. went on campus today and sat between 3 pokestops that all had lures going. Went in at level 10 left at 13. Have 80 poke balls and 45 great balls. Might have to make this a daily thing after my morning run.