POKEMON GO

Only On Camera

All Star
Supporter
Daps
What's a better strategy when using a lucky egg? Evolving multiples of the same kind of Pokemon or just evolving the strongest of that kind and invest the left over eggs to make that mofo strong as hell?

I'm leaning towards the latter
I save my lucky eggs until I have ~40 Pokemon to evolve. I got over 40K xp last time I dropped a lucky egg and grew like 3 levels.

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
WIEXEcy.png

Drove by a cemetery and saw somebody threw out some lures :whoo:... pulled up and see these young hooligans camped out next to 3 pokestops and 2 gyms. I asked what color they rep...they said Valor ...I said :ufdup: bodied both gyms using 1 Vaporeon...then proceeded to :eat: off the lures they laid out for me, before heading back to work.

Got me feeling like Omar from the wire :wow:... Im bout to start whistling pulling up to these gyms with a durag and trenchcoat brehs :whew:

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Completed my Central Park trip. As soon as I entered I checked Pokevision and most of the good ones were on the east side of the park and I was on the west:francis:. I used incense and there were lures activated all over but I ran into dozens of Pinsirs and Duduos. My best was a 461 Pinsir and a 166 Exeggute. Pokevision went down for maintenance 15 minutes into my trek:what:. I exited the park and my bus was coming but rather than get on I stopped because a Tauros was there and my 5km eggs were hatching:gladbron:. I got a Mankey, Growlithe, and the Tauros was 25 CP:martin:. As big as that damn thing is it's that weak. I got a Caterpie stronger than that:why:

I saw areas of the park I've never seen before but other than that it was 90 minutes wasted.

loki

Pro
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
Seen two growlithe on my thing while at work. Threw out my incense to try and catch it. Nothing but the usual birds and rats

Left work with my incense still going and i caught a crabby, eevee, abra and some other things. Came across a squirtle but lost it due to the game freezing again

Raiders

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Were they really gonna drop mew and mewtwo during comic con i was gonna go on Sunday.