POKEMON GO

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
couple things:

- i'm at level 22 and damn i got here fast lol..i've been grinding like hell...that lucky egg + incense + pokestop + lures combo works like a muthafukka....been slowing building a roster i'm happy with....

- finally caught a pikachu, hell yea...shout out to that pokevision.com website for helping me do it...there was one that has been showing up around my house, but cause of the fukked up tracking system, had no idea where it was at....went on that website and it told me exactly where it was and how long it would be there...hopped in the ride and caught his ass...

- went to a meetup by the lake and that shyt was fun as hell....beer, tacos, a dj, the lake, great weather, and beautiful people everywhere, hell of a time/vibe...will be doing more of that shyt...also, the lake had a bunch of variety when it came to pokemon: slowbros, psyducks, majikarps, polliwags, onyx, etc...besides the event, will be going down there just for the different kinds...

- to continue from the last point: going to the lake showed me i needed to get a portable charger...i missed out on a slowbro cause my phone died....so i went and picked one up from best buy....them shyts been going like hotcakes, cause they only had like 10 left in the store....copped one called a 'mycharger' for $50...plug it in the wall to charge it up, and it can charge 1 phone up to 4 times or 2 phones at once up to 2 times....next purchase: a case that'll help keep my phone cool..cause that shyt be getting hot and it be fukking with the game....if anyone got suggests, let a brotha know..

- i havent really tried to hold a gym yet, i just enjoy taking people's shyt down so far...i swear mystic and valor be rolling deep...have me feeling lonely being team instinct....

Supercoolmayo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Master Roshi's Island
WIEXEcy.png

Drove by a cemetery and saw somebody threw out some lures :whoo:... pulled up and see these young hooligans camped out next to 3 pokestops and 2 gyms. I asked what color they rep...they said Valor ...I said :ufdup: bodied both gyms using 1 Vaporeon...then proceeded to :eat: off the lures they laid out for me, before heading back to work.

Got me feeling like Omar from the wire :wow:... Im bout to start whistling pulling up to these gyms with a durag and trenchcoat brehs :whew:

Don't forget the whisting

Spliff

Godzilla got busy.
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Park 15mins from me spawnin charmanders like crazy. :leon: Trynna get on this Charizard :banderas:

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
came back from 3hrs of walking caught a tauros/weepinbell and hatched a tentacool...missed out on a gloom and poliwrath cuz the radar wanted to act stupid