POKEMON GO

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
found the dratini spawn area. been doing intel, i think it spawns every hour or so. might have that dragonite in a few days :blessed:
its a dratini hotspot literally across the street from my house at this big ass park i literally take like 5 steps and the dratini in that same spot everyday :laff:

Tunez

Lloyd Banks Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside, 2gz Up
Hatched from 2.0km egg

7hlwTPE.jpg

Citi Trends

aka milobased
Daps
Reppin
C.I.T.I
Tonight was very eventful.

Caught a tentacruel, goldduck, growlith, scyther, high pincer. Got to level 15 and I held down a gym for all of 30 seconds.

The park was fukking packed. It was non stop gym battles, shyt was changin up like every 15 seconds. It was still packed and going on when i left at like 10pm.
Then I tried to slide into an empty parking lot around 12am to claim this weak ass gym. Then these b*stards pulled up on the otherside and we were goin at it for like 20 minutes, everytime they would take my shyt down I would just slide my shyt right back in. I heard them gasp in astonishment.

I ended up just letting them have it and we left at the same time. I should have circled back around.

Ojzfv0Vl.png

hfXj77Ul.png

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Caught a fukking CP 538 Wartortle. Im fukking siked!
:scust: hate you lol
couple things:

- i'm at level 22 and damn i got here fast lol..i've been grinding like hell...that lucky egg + incense + pokestop + lures combo works like a muthafukka....been slowing building a roster i'm happy with....

- finally caught a pikachu, hell yea...shout out to that pokevision.com website for helping me do it...there was one that has been showing up around my house, but cause of the fukked up tracking system, had no idea where it was at....went on that website and it told me exactly where it was and how long it would be there...hopped in the ride and caught his ass...

- went to a meetup by the lake and that shyt was fun as hell....beer, tacos, a dj, the lake, great weather, and beautiful people everywhere, hell of a time/vibe...will be doing more of that shyt...also, the lake had a bunch of variety when it came to pokemon: slowbros, psyducks, majikarps, polliwags, onyx, etc...besides the event, will be going down there just for the different kinds...

- to continue from the last point: going to the lake showed me i needed to get a portable charger...i missed out on a slowbro cause my phone died....so i went and picked one up from best buy....them shyts been going like hotcakes, cause they only had like 10 left in the store....copped one called a 'mycharger' for $50...plug it in the wall to charge it up, and it can charge 1 phone up to 4 times or 2 phones at once up to 2 times....next purchase: a case that'll help keep my phone cool..cause that shyt be getting hot and it be fukking with the game....if anyone got suggests, let a brotha know..

- i havent really tried to hold a gym yet, i just enjoy taking people's shyt down so far...i swear mystic and valor be rolling deep...have me feeling lonely being team instinct....
same shyt in london at busy parks
Hatched from 2.0km egg

7hlwTPE.jpg
had to stunt on you with my 5km egg :troll:
8kg8Asq.png

Sanchez

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
6Ukrnti.jpg

oAu6FNd.jpg

I'm level 21. Got there quickly by finding a spot with 2 pokestops that always have lures active somehow. There's a sweet spot between the 2 stops that basically doubles the amount of spawned Pokemon. I've also hatched low CP geodude, sandshrew, Mankey, and diglet.