POKEMON GO

MaxBundles

Veteran
Daps
Just watched the initial trailer for the first time :wow:

I honestly think there would be amass exodus in NY for a mewtwo event. They would prolly have to shut shyt down :damn:

Breh, if they introduce the trade and battle features like in this trailer......I could only imagine
:wow:

Vice Queen

aka Joe Henny
Supporter
Daps
Don't forget the "pokemon is at 203meters, 150m,100m, 10m then blam you found it :wow:" feature.
I really want this feature because today, before the servers went to shyt, it said that an Arcanine and some other good Pokemon were around my house but because of that glitch I had no idea where to even begin.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
glad this stupid shyt is banned here, but I just have one question. can you, or do you fight them at least? or is this just a stupid ass collecting game? you collect and they get points but you dont even do shyt with them, tell me it aint so......

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
glad this stupid shyt is banned here, but I just have one question. can you, or do you fight them at least? or is this just a stupid ass collecting game? you collect and they get points but you dont even do shyt with them, tell me it aint so......
North Korea?

Based Lord Zedd

Colts or Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston TX

you can fight them at gyms. no plaper vs player yet, but if that comes this game going next level

NasirJr

★CAROLINAS FINEST★
Daps
Reppin
The NCarolina
yo, b so does this shyt just like track your location and scanning your house and shyt? because I ain't with that goof ass shyt

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
North Korea?
nikka you been on here just as long as me, you know damn well Im in the red dragon.
you can fight them at gyms. no plaper vs player yet, but if that comes this game going next level
so you can fight them with other people just at gyms? I dont understand the appeal if you cant fight them. Maybe thats coming next. because IF you can fight them, then yea I can mos def see the appeal and craze but without it....i just dont get it, its just collecting useless garbage that you dont get any reward from.