POKEMON GO

MaxBundles

Veteran
Daps
Question: do you get a notification when someone takes over a gym you run? I travel for work and took over a gym in a area I'll probably wont be again. How would I know if that happens?

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
Waiting for the servers to come back up like...

cartoon_541.gif

Based Lord Zedd

Colts or Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston TX
nikka you been on here just as long as me, you know damn well Im in the red dragon.

so you can fight them with other people just at gyms? I dont understand the appeal if you cant fight them. Maybe thats coming next. because IF you can fight them, then yea I can mos def see the appeal and craze but without it....i just dont get it, its just collecting useless garbage that you dont get any reward from.

Player A leaves his pokemon at a gym (it sits there in control of the gym, which yields rewards)
Player B fights Player A's CPU controlled pokemon that was left there.

Fighting isn't like the traditional pokemon games, it's like a cell phone mini game basically. I don't like it much, I just play the game cause it's fun running around exploring.

I agree, they do need to bring in real player vs player. Even if it had to be the old school turn based way.

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
How does this game make money? I don't see any ads.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
Player A leaves his pokemon at a gym (it sits there in control of the gym, which yields rewards)
Player B fights Player A's CPU controlled pokemon that was left there.

Fighting isn't like the traditional pokemon games, it's like a cell phone mini game basically. I don't like it much, I just play the game cause it's fun running around exploring.

I agree, they do need to bring in real player vs player. Even if it had to be the old school turn based way.
hmmmm ok so you basically put it in a gym and players can go in and fight your pokemon? if you win your points go up, his go down? thats a little more interesting but still not player vs player.

still wouldnt invest the time. p vs p I probably would, just because of the competitive nature. but everything else just seems mickey mouse and not worth aka a trend that will die within a month.

PimpHandStrong

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Decatur where its greater
hmmmm ok so you basically put it in a gym and players can go in and fight your pokemon? if you win your points go up, his go down? thats a little more interesting but still not player vs player.

still wouldnt invest the time. p vs p I probably would, just because of the competitive nature. but everything else just seems mickey mouse and not worth aka a trend that will die within a month.
The game JUST released. The possibilities are many, I'm sure they'll be implementing tons of features once the severs are solid.

Dolla$

Minus the bullsh*t...life's great
Daps
Haven't evolved, powered up, used a lucky egg or really try to fight in any gyms. Waiting till I get to level 20 and I'm unleashing the flutes on these nikkas.