POKEMON GO

Reflected

Living in fear in the year of the tiger.
Daps
Sold it to whom? Where?
epicnpc, to a trusted account buyer. I could have done 350-400 selling to regular members but Paypal is very risky.

edit: You can also put the account up on ebay. If you sell an account, you will have to lose the email associated with it if you signed up through Gmail.

Last edited:

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
these nikkas need to fix the step system
I had so much fun hunting Pokémon. New shyt would pop up and I woukd leave my house to go find it and it would turn into a mini adventure.

The last couple of days I just been leeching off lures and grinding pidgeys, weedless and ratata for XP.

Hope they turn it back on soon. And fix 1 HP bug for gym.

GhostoftheMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Straight Outta Homeworld
I had so much fun hunting Pokémon. New shyt would pop up and I woukd leave my house to go find it and it would turn into a mini adventure.

The last couple of days I just been leeching off lures and grinding pidgeys, weedless and ratata for XP.

Hope they turn it back on soon. And fix 1 HP bug for gym.
walked around for like 30 mins trying to catch a Flareon in my area :francis:

just gonna catch everything i see and hit up pokestops

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
So I went to the mall tonight and that shyt was closing, looking like a ghost town.

I took a look at some of the gyms, they were yellow, and they were attainable. :shaq:

Sat down on a bench and took that bytch over for team mystic. :banderas: :salute:

But as soon as I took it over it turned red. :dahell:

I stood up and looked around the mall like

Mark-Wahlberg-Shock-and-Confused-Look.gif

said fukk it. shyt's probably a glitch and got up and starting walking like :manny:

I walked a good 20 feet and saw 3 teenagers sitting on a bench looking down at their phones so I was like, "Are you guys on the red team?" :comeon:

They were like "Yup!" :troll: :umad:

Then I was like :skip: "You sneaky b*stards!" and walked off.

shyt was fun tho. I'm just happy that I can take over some gyms now.