Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Decatur where its greater
My swag different...that pokedex different
My watertype Gyarados, I brag different

:banderas:

All them wack ass Magikarp finally made themselves useful:mjcry:
where you be at tho!? I ain't found not a one spot where they are plentiful. I hit up Murhpey Candler park on the north side and shyt wasnt too bad over there. They spawn a ton of character btw

Strike-Wun

Lion-O Ritchie
Supporter
Daps
I'm on the come up

ZdS0EMq.png

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
where you be at tho!? I ain't found not a one spot where they are plentiful. I hit up Murhpey Candler park on the north side and shyt wasnt too bad over there. They spawn a ton of character btw

I stay in sandy springs, near The Prado you'll see a lot of water Pokemon out there. :whoo: I tried to hit midtown and didn't find anything good. Somebody told me Decatur got some fire Pokemon but I didn't catch the place he named :patrice:

I'm on the come up

ZdS0EMq.png

:noah: I need a Snorlax breh

LinusCaldwell

From The Eastside with Love
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
The feeling of when you take a gym from someone and then you drive by em and roll the window down like :shaq: and they lookin like :dwillhuh:

His strongest was a 300 pidgeotto and I took his shyt and put a 1400 Clefable in there

:laff:
You ain't got no chill breh :damn:

Breh when's the last time you slept :damn:

You in ATL you know that's where the walking dead is at :damn: y'all about to really start it off

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
When he sees what in the gym he gonna hit that :mjcry: he aint getting that shyt back :lolbron:

:mjlol:

Once I debo'd that gym, I hit a couple pokestops and circled back to see if he was gonna buss his gun. He left the park :laff: :laff: :laff:

shoulda hit em with the
3859271924_24af790d82_o.gif
before dippin

You ain't got no chill breh :damn:

Breh when's the last time you slept :damn:

You in ATL you know that's where the walking dead is at :damn: y'all about to really start it off

The breh tried to put his pokemon on my corner...what u want me to do. He wanted it to be one way...but its the other way :damn:

Nicca u fix that podcast link yet? :ufdup: