POKEMON GO

LinusCaldwell

From The Eastside with Love
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
:mjlol:

Once I debo'd that gym, I hit a couple pokestops and circled back to see if he was gonna buss his gun. He left the park :laff: :laff: :laff:

shoulda hit em with the
3859271924_24af790d82_o.gif
before dippin

The breh tried to put his pokemon on my corner...what u want me to do. He wanted it to be one way...but its the other way :damn:

Nicca u fix that podcast link yet? :ufdup:
:whoo:

:whoa: I'm in the middle of something with this episode. Appreciate you looking for it tho. I def will slide it thru when it's finished

Vice Queen

aka Joe Henny
Supporter
Daps
I'm glad I'm not out. Yesterday around this time it was up and down and I was already at the beach. I just need to get to the park to try to take this gym again.

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
Man the game is literally unplayable. Left the hotspot for pokeshops and lures early Cuz servers started tanking. Can't take over gyms cuz poke Mon HP won't go to zero. Can't do pokeshops Cuz half of them won't load. Can't catch Pokémon Cuz they either disappear or the poke ball freezes.

Now I can't even log in. :damn:

Walked 3.5 km tho So I guess that's a positive.

Still pissed about that raichu tho :mjcry:

g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY
Man the game is literally unplayable. Left the hotspot for pokeshops and lures early Cuz servers started tanking. Can't take over gyms cuz poke Mon HP won't go to zero. Can't do pokeshops Cuz half of them won't load. Can't catch Pokémon Cuz they either disappear or the poke ball freezes.

Now I can't even log in. :damn:

Walked 3.5 km tho So I guess that's a positive.

Still pissed about that raichu tho :mjcry:

This shyt keeps up and a lot of people are gonna stop playing it. Believe that!

Don't be surprise if the stock on this game drops now.

McPiff

#goat
Daps
The feeling of when you take a gym from someone and then you drive by em and roll the window down like :shaq: and they lookin like :dwillhuh:

His strongest was a 300 pidgeotto and I took his shyt and put a 1400 Clefable in there

:laff:

You aint never lied breh :russ: :russ:
Did the same thing yesterday