Pokemon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl

Legalese

Banned
Daps
I went to the underground to catch a Houndoom, and apparently there’s a hidden mechanic that when attempting to catch a Pokémon above your party’s level decreases the overall catch rate.
I spent 30 poké balls on a basic ass Houndoom, 2 hp left and asleep.:damn:
Gotta use heal ball, missed my chance aint seen the Houndoom spawn since

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
I went to the underground to catch a Houndoom, and apparently there’s a hidden mechanic that when attempting to catch a Pokémon above your party’s level decreases the overall catch rate.

That explains it. I was wondering why those underground Pokémon are so hard to catch

Superkick Party

Atlus / Ryū ga Gotoku
Daps
Reppin
Hub City
its been a thing since Sword and Shield :snoop: by far one of the most annoying things they've ever added

they could've just kept it so that higher levels didnt obey if you didnt have the right gym badge

Styles

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The H
I didn’t grind at all and completed the 8 gyms. Basically one shot everything. But holy crap the elite four and Cynthia are the real deal lol. Took me a few tries. Wish all the gyms were that tough.