Pokemon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
Aye, any of y'all wanna hook your boy up with some starters. I started with Turtwig, but I want all them shyts...

Theolodius_Black

Whoopin suckas with a bag of oranges
Daps
Reppin
Brookhaven,MS to Tallyho, FL
Let me ask yall something man. I like this top down, chibi shyt right? But I'm still mostly familiar with only gen 1 pokemon. Should I cop this or get one of the games on 3ds?

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I started playing Brilliant Diamond yesterday because I just bought a Switch for SMTV, but I haven't played a Pokemon game in over 20 years.

I totally get why people were mad at this game. The forced EXP sharing is some grade A bullshyt, and makes every Pokemon in your party way OP way too early. I'm over here one-shotting gym leaders' pokemon and shyt. Can't even catch any wild ones because they die too quickly, even if I only use basic attacks. :scust:

And I just got the Poketch app that lets you see how close your Pokemon are to you. None of them have the hearts coming out when I press the A button. Does that mean none of my pokemon fukk with me? :lupe:

I only play this game in handheld mode, so I'll probably keep playing for when I have Twitch or sports playing in the background.

Last edited:

Renkz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Let me ask yall something man. I like this top down, chibi shyt right? But I'm still mostly familiar with only gen 1 pokemon. Should I cop this or get one of the games on 3ds?
I think you would rather play one of 3ds games, like Pokemon X, you're able to get charmander/squirtle/bulbasaur shortly after getting one of three starts in that region.
Or you try HeartGold/Shiny silver where it has all the pokemon from the first game.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
I think you would rather play one of 3ds games, like Pokemon X, you're able to get charmander/squirtle/bulbasaur shortly after getting one of three starts in that region.
Or you try HeartGold/Shiny silver where it has all the pokemon from the first game.
Can't you transfer them from evee/pikachu or sword/shield?