Pokemon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
yeah I seen people have mods that properly scale pokemon sizes, get rid of the friendship mechanics, 60fps, etc.
I just did a quick search
You download the yuzu emulator and then the Rom
Then download the mods
There seems to be a mod install button on yuzu and you put them in the game that way
Seems straightforward

KingJay

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly bouls, Trust the Process
I just did a quick search
You download the yuzu emulator and then the Rom
Then download the mods
There seems to be a mod install button on yuzu and you put them in the game that way
Seems straightforward
Oh shyt so it's all on roms and emulators again? I thought this time folks needed to actually do it on the switch
Guess I'm not payin for this game :mjlol:

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
Finally beat Wake. That’s fukked up they had you go through that crazy ass sandstorm on route 210 after the psyducks leave. I couldn’t see shyt

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Oh shyt so it's all on roms and emulators again? I thought this time folks needed to actually do it on the switch
Guess I'm not payin for this game :mjlol:

You need a modded switch if u want to do it on the actual console. But yea if u have a modern pc it should be able to run yuzu.

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just finished the Elite Four and Cynthia battles.

This game is an absolute joke as far as difficulty until you get to Cynthia's Lucario and Garchomp, but even then having enough items and doing a little grinding in the Underground is enough to beat her in one go.

That being said, I had a blast playing this game. I haven't played a Pokemon game, nor followed anything Pokemon related, in over 20 years, so it was great just getting reintroduced to the franchise. I bought a Switch for SMTV but ended up playing this way more. :mjlol:

Blessings

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think you would rather play one of 3ds games, like Pokemon X, you're able to get charmander/squirtle/bulbasaur shortly after getting one of three starts in that region.
Or you try HeartGold/Shiny silver where it has all the pokemon from the first game.

I have the same question...just copped a switch today
Haven't played Pokemon since '97 lol

I'll cop Pokemon X based off your recommendation