@Poitier and @Prynce scared to catch this fade 2 on 1 LMAO (OP Exposed)

dc007

All Star
Daps
Reppin
DC
:ehh: Ima a ATL nikka and I'll take you up on that patna. And I'll make it easier for you. Im staying in Indiana now nikka. Come up to Gary and with that and let's see what's good. Im at the crib this wknd but I'll be back in GI on Tuesday. Or better yet when I drive back thru I'll pull up on you in the Nap. I already done called one of y'all pie ass nikkas on here this week. We can get it however you live my nikka, fists or the sticks don't make me no fukkin difference

Put your money where ya mouth at then my nikka. Real shyt. I just told you I'm living in Indiana now nikka. I'll be passing thru your City this week patna. If Ima bytch then meet me fukk nikka. It's really easy.

And lol @ that tough talk. You already know them boys up in Lake County be shyttin on y'all Marion county nikkas. Keep it 100 nikka

If yall serious about this, please video the fight and post it here :pachaha:

Don't need any :duck: about who really won the fight

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
I'm in Detroit I have no clue wat you talking bout :russ:

You random nikkas on here that's joining in can beat it I'll have time for y'all another day right now @Poitier and @Prynce is what's on da flo.

fukk you my nikka,don't jump into shyt that ain't got nothing to do wit you and if you feel strongly about it sit tight I'll give you ya chance soon p*ssy

:dwillhuh: you in here asking for fights from people 1500 miles from you but when someone say theyll pull up on you in your city, now you aint got time for them :usure: sound a lil shakey bruh. That dude got as much reason to fight you as you got as much reason to fight @Poitier :usure: (which is none)

getting ya @asianthoughts on with the deflections :usure:

"ill meet anyone in the bay" "where you at, ill pull up now" "nah not you, you had nothing to do with it" :usure:

JudgeJoeForilla

Richest Broke Ni99a You'll Never Meet
Daps
:mjlol: From the looks of things u ain't tryna throw hands with anyone you just wanna go back and forth with the dudes who said they would shoot you cause you know ain't shyt bout to pop off, all this barking yet noone knows where the fukk you are

JamilALAmin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
I'm in Detroit I have no clue wat you talking bout :russ:

You random nikkas on here that's joining in can beat it I'll have time for y'all another day right now @Poitier and @Prynce is what's on da flo.

fukk you my nikka,don't jump into shyt that ain't got nothing to do wit you and if you feel strongly about it sit tight I'll give you ya chance soon p*ssy

nikka you from the Nap. Ol back tracking ass nikka. Again. Give me the addy. Ain't no need from them paragraphs. You say we some bytches then put ya money where ya mouth at. And I be in the D on the regular too patna. Next time I'm on Schaefer I'll hit you breh

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
He said Indiana not Detroit nikka can you read

And how bout you make that flight and catch the fade pitbull

flight ? what flight ? I live/work in desirable locations (bay area) and vegas, aint no cot damn reason to go to fukking detroit :mjlol: you so eager to wanna fight the forum why dont you take that flight to vegas or SF I can find you a virgin america or spirit flight for cheap "original gangsta"

Daps
:mjlol: From the looks of things u ain't tryna throw hands with anyone you just wanna go back and forth with the dudes who said they would shoot you cause you know ain't shyt bout to pop off, all this barking yet no one knows where the fukk you at

Who is you? :dwillhuh:

Too many nikkas coming out the woodworks fake pages and all if you want to catch that fade whoeva put a video and picture showing me who you is and pull up its that simple :manny:

Daps
flight ? what flight ? I live/work in desirable locations (bay area) and vegas, aint no cot damn reason to go to fukking detroit :mjlol: you so eager to wanna fight the forum why dont you take that flight to vegas or SF I can find you a virgin america or spirit flight for cheap "original gangsta"

Shut yo ass up or come out here :stopitslime:

JudgeJoeForilla

Richest Broke Ni99a You'll Never Meet
Daps
Who is you? :dwillhuh:

Too many nikkas coming out the woodworks fake pages and all if you want to catch that fade whoeva put a video and picture showing me who you is and pull up its that simple :manny:
Act like you don't remember all the shyt you were talking days ago if you want doesn't change a thing on my end I'm still gonna beat your ass

HookersandIceCream

#TeamOrange
Daps
Reppin
Wherever whores go.....
Come to Australia and catch this fade nikkas.....

Flexing-kangaroo-470.jpg__800x600_q85_crop.jpg

:mjlol:
This shyt got so corny

Ole I'm from ATL but I reside in Serbia ass muthfukkas

JamilALAmin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
ok that's whats up. I'm born and bred here. A lot of opportunities comin soon to this area. I don't see a lot of cats from the G on here.

Real shyt fukk with me. Trying to make some moves up there for real for real. That shyt been my 2nd home and I finally decided to just make that jump and move there full time. I'm always down to demo with some brehs from GI. That shyt bout to pop. Just the other day I was riding thru Glen Park and I seen some white dudes walking down the street. You already know what's up when you see them walking around