@Poitier and @Prynce scared to catch this fade 2 on 1 LMAO (OP Exposed)

Daps
Clown ass nikka. Popping all that shyt bout pulling up but when a nikka buy that wolf ticket you ain't selling it no more. Don't give a fukk if I put myself in it nikka, but I did fukk nikka. What's good? Thought you was a pen savy street vet nikka. I already done told you I'm in your neck of the woods and now you ain't trying to meet? You ain't gotta go to ATL. ill meet your bytch ass on Broadway in GI or I'll pull up on you in Marion nikka or the D. I get money in all 3 Patna. fukk this Internet shyt nikka. Hit me on the pm and we'll see what's up. I'll get banned off this site for squaring up with your ass. Probably be doing myself a favor. I ain't got no business on here any damn way. 90% of y'all nikkas pie as fukk anyway.

:mjlol: Marion county ass nikka. You ain't in the D

:russ:Yo I said multipile times I'm in Detroit show who you are so we can now where did I backtrack?? nikkas not bouta talk reckless then have they mans do the dirty work show who you are and then we can go from there hit the pms and show me or keep talking you nikkas not talking to no dummy :russ:

Either hit the inbox or talk to yaself told everyone else the same shyt:yeshrug:

JamilALAmin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
:russ:Yo I said multipile times I'm in Detroit show who you are so we can now where did I backtrack?? nikkas not bouta talk reckless then have they mans do the dirty work show who you are and then we can go from there hit the pms and show me or keep talking you nikkas not talking to no dummy :russ:

Either hit the inbox or talk to yaself told everyone else the same shyt:yeshrug:

:ehh: Good job breh. Let's keep the dirt off of here. You see my info in your inbox

JamilALAmin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA

:mjlol:This nikka pie as fukk trying to get me to send him a pic and shyt thru my inbox. Ol homo ass nikka. You sounding like one of them 10&Piedmont Midtown ATL fun boys right now. What you don't think I'm Black? Or you think I look like a lame like you? Already done told your pie ass some of the brehs off here done seen me before in real life. I ain't never posted a pic on here before and I ain't bout to start. Ask them nikkas what I look like. You got my info. All I want is where you want to meet at. Anything else is just some fukk boy popping his gums at this point. I ain't got time for it. It's Friday. I'm back at the crib finna pull up and see my people for a minute. Hit me when you ready to be a real man and stop this fukk boy online shyt. fukk nikka yo thread backfired on your bytch ass. Put ya money where mout my at p*ssy. I'll be back in Indiana this week

CarbonBraddock

You will be trolled
Daps
what the fukk is up with this shyt with dudes on here calling other dudes 'beloved?' and i didn't know the homie prynce was with it like that.

Prynce

Daps
Op on some mortal kombat shyt going up the ladder one fade at a time:russ:

Which one of yall gonna be shao kahn:lupe:

But real shyt @Prynce a good dude op
Fam this nikka tagged me in the thread cause I dapped a post :dead:

He doing this cause he wanna inpress coli dudes cause they be on his dikk cause he did a bid. On some ":gladbron: you been to prison? Tell me all about it. :lupe:"

Lmao what kind of man makes a entire different thread and leaves all his posts out talking about knocking dudes out for just dapping a post:dead:

He just cappin because that lil jail bid and street talk gets him attention from suburban dudes on the coli because in real life it don't mean shyt :manny:

SeveroDrgnfli

Ain't nobody tryin to get indicted.
Daps
Reppin
Always
2 on 2 I got money on myself and @Originalgangsta317 against any two coli nikkas. I have a feeling many of these posters haven't really been in as many fights as you have verbal arguments.

They're the type to talk and stall. They don't start fights. You feel me? They're not throwing the first punch. They're not built like that.

Regine Hunter

Captain Fupa
Supporter
Daps
Someone fukkin with the mandem?
I got you breh @Prynce
giphy.gif

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps

He doing this cause he wanna inpress coli dudes cause they be on his dikk cause he did a bid. On some ":gladbron: you been to prison? Tell me all about it. :lupe:"

Lmao what kind of man makes a entire different thread and leaves all his posts out talking about knocking dudes out for just dapping a post:dead:

He just cappin because that lil jail bid and street talk gets him attention from suburban dudes on the coli because in real life it don't mean shyt :manny:

He the worst type of Coli poster....nikka will just keep posting and posting if you reply to his e-gangster fantasies :francis:

Supa cat

Catset Don Dada
Daps

Got no issues with op but if thats the case ignore him fam you already know how it goes

Daps
:mjlol:This nikka pie as fukk trying to get me to send him a pic and shyt thru my inbox. Ol homo ass nikka. You sounding like one of them 10&Piedmont Midtown ATL fun boys right now. What you don't think I'm Black? Or you think I look like a lame like you? Already done told your pie ass some of the brehs off here done seen me before in real life. I ain't never posted a pic on here before and I ain't bout to start. Ask them nikkas what I look like. You got my info. All I want is where you want to meet at. Anything else is just some fukk boy popping his gums at this point. I ain't got time for it. It's Friday. I'm back at the crib finna pull up and see my people for a minute. Hit me when you ready to be a real man and stop this fukk boy online shyt. fukk nikka yo thread backfired on your bytch ass. Put ya money where mout my at p*ssy. I'll be back in Indiana this week

:mjlol: i said what I had to say and that goes for anyone other than that:yeshrug: