@Poitier and @Prynce scared to catch this fade 2 on 1 LMAO (OP Exposed)

Daps
nikka you from the Nap. Ol back tracking ass nikka. Again. Give me the addy. Ain't no need from them paragraphs. You say we some bytches then put ya money where ya mouth at. And I be in the D on the regular too patna. Next time I'm on Schaefer I'll hit you breh

nikka ask anybody I been saying the D since I stepped foot on here:russ:

Ask anybody :stopitslime:

And bet make sure you do send that picture or video to confirm who you are right now as well in my box so I can make sure you are who you say you are

JamilALAmin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
If yall serious about this, please video the fight and post it here :pachaha:

Don't need any :duck: about who really won the fight

Been bout it fam. I ain't got shyt to flex about. Some of these nikkas from the crib on here done met me before. They'll tell you what it is. No disrespect but I am not one of these Coli degrees hanging out the ass nikkas. I love the drama and always will.

JamilALAmin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA

And bet make sure you do send that picture or video to confirm who you are right now as well in my box so I can make sure you are who you say you are

nikka you sound lame as fukk right now. Pull up and see for yourself. I've met folks off here before. I am who I say I am nikka. Stop deflecting pie ass nikka

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area

iSObGCdYvIiwo_nqm5kc.gif

but 317 is Indiana..

Daps
nikka you sound lame as fukk right now. Pull up and see for yourself. I've met folks off here before. I am who I say I am nikka. Stop deflecting pie ass nikka

iSObGCdYvIiwo_nqm5kc.gif

but 317 is Indiana..

:russ: Man listen all you nikkas is clowns I said what I had to say call it deflection whateva you want I don't care meet the stipulations or keep talking in here :yeshrug:

Makes me no difference

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
:russ: Man listen all you nikkas is clowns I said what I had to say call it deflection whateva you want I don't care meet the stipulations or keep talking in here :yeshrug:

Makes me no difference

:dwillhuh: you made the thread now you talkin about stipulations

you a weirdo man

why dont you post that arm picture up or you gonna need another 5 days for that :usure:

JudgeJoeForilla

Richest Broke Ni99a You'll Never Meet
Daps
Stipulations ass nikka ain't trying to fight nobody just keep actin hard up here you a circus clown.

Gully Bull

Love Sponge
Daps
Reppin
A fleeting childhood
:heh:

I outlined a great method for coli posters willing to meet up to fight to minimize the potential of someone getting clapped. Call a boxing gym ahead of time and see if yall sign waivers can yall throw hands.. just say you got a problem with someone and would prefer it not escalate to someone getting shot. Bring one person along and tag the coli members in the area so multiple people can periscope it for the rest of us.

:smile:

JamilALAmin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA

Makes me no difference

Clown ass nikka. Popping all that shyt bout pulling up but when a nikka buy that wolf ticket you ain't selling it no more. Don't give a fukk if I put myself in it nikka, but I did fukk nikka. What's good? Thought you was a pen savy street vet nikka. I already done told you I'm in your neck of the woods and now you ain't trying to meet? You ain't gotta go to ATL. ill meet your bytch ass on Broadway in GI or I'll pull up on you in Marion nikka or the D. I get money in all 3 Patna. fukk this Internet shyt nikka. Hit me on the pm and we'll see what's up. I'll get banned off this site for squaring up with your ass. Probably be doing myself a favor. I ain't got no business on here any damn way. 90% of y'all nikkas pie as fukk anyway.

:mjlol: Marion county ass nikka. You ain't in the D

Higher Tech

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gary, Indiana
Real shyt fukk with me. Trying to make some moves up there for real for real. That shyt been my 2nd home and I finally decided to just make that jump and move there full time. I'm always down to demo with some brehs from GI. That shyt bout to pop. Just the other day I was riding thru Glen Park and I seen some white dudes walking down the street. You already know what's up when you see them walking around
Yea, I been seeing that too. Gentrification is on the way