@Poitier and @Prynce scared to catch this fade 2 on 1 LMAO (OP Exposed)

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
Man fukk you too nikka in here dikksucking two fakkits who scared to throw hands after runnin they mouth.

The fukk is you defending these nikkas for they grown ass men they don't need you coming to rescue them nikka
What does that have to do with u pullin up after getting the green light, stop deflecting p*ssy and go knock them jaws like u say u do. Worry bout what in front of u not me ya digg

Daps
What does that have to do with u pullin up after getting the green light, stop deflecting p*ssy and go knock them jaws like u say u do. Worry bout what in front of u not me ya digg

Bruh I offered a two on one what else I'm supposed to do and nikkas still won't give the fair one I'm not gon run up on nikkas wit guns,I ain't that wild. But that's not deflecting at all,nikkas still on nonsense so it is what it is

EARFQUAKE

šŸ„°
Supporter
Daps
@Prynce say the word I'll be on the first uber out of Bloomfield Hills :wow:

9z5832.gif

JamilALAmin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
At all nikkas is bytches

:ehh: Ima a ATL nikka and I'll take you up on that patna. And I'll make it easier for you. Im staying in Indiana now nikka. Come up to Gary and with that and let's see what's good. Im at the crib this wknd but I'll be back in GI on Tuesday. Or better yet when I drive back thru I'll pull up on you in the Nap. I already done called one of y'all pie ass nikkas on here this week. We can get it however you live my nikka, fists or the sticks don't make me no fukkin difference

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
Bruh I offered a two on one what else I'm supposed to do and nikkas still won't give the fair one I'm not gon run up on nikkas wit guns,I ain't that wild. But that's not deflecting at all,nikkas still on nonsense so it is what it is
So he didn't say pullup whenever? If he did why not pullup like u sed u wld I dnt get it bro

Daps
:ehh: Ima a ATL nikka and I'll take you up on that patna. And I'll make it easier for you. Im staying in Indiana now nikka. Come up to Gary and with that and let's see what's good. Im at the crib this wknd but I'll be back in GI on Tuesday. Or better yet when I drive back thru I'll pull up on you in the Nap. I already done called one of y'all nikkas on here this week. We can get it however you live my nikka, fists or the sticks

Now the whole ATL tough on here fukk all y'all boys real shyt