@Poitier and @Prynce scared to catch this fade 2 on 1 LMAO (OP Exposed)

Higher Tech

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gary, Indiana
:ehh: Ima a ATL nikka and I'll take you up on that patna. And I'll make it easier for you. Im staying in Indiana now nikka. Come up to Gary and with that and let's see what's good. Im at the crib this wknd but I'll be back in GI on Tuesday. Or better yet when I drive back thru I'll pull up on you in the Nap. I already done called one of y'all pie ass nikkas on here this week. We can get it however you live my nikka, fists or the sticks don't make me no fukkin difference
You drive trucks? Where you stay in the G? I'm in the G

JamilALAmin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
Now the whole ATL tough on here fukk all y'all boys real shyt

Put your money where ya mouth at then my nikka. Real shyt. I just told you I'm living in Indiana now nikka. I'll be passing thru your City this week patna. If Ima bytch then meet me fukk nikka. It's really easy.

And lol @ that tough talk. You already know them boys up in Lake County be shyttin on y'all Marion county nikkas. Keep it 100 nikka

JamilALAmin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
You drive trucks? Where you stay in the G? I'm in the G

Nah. Just a hustler breh. Wish I could get a CDL. Wouldn't nobody hire me if had one tho. Basically my fam from GI and Chicago and I moved up there to take advantage of some opportunities. Most folks see a shyt hole but I see nothing but money. I love that shyt up there. :blessed:I might never move back to ATL

Daps
Reppin
Occulonimbus edoequus
Come to Australia and catch this fade nikkas.....

Flexing-kangaroo-470.jpg__800x600_q85_crop.jpg

:mjlol:

Higher Tech

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gary, Indiana
Nah. Just a hustler breh. Wish I could get a CDL. Wouldn't nobody hire me if had one tho. Basically my fam from GI and Chicago and I moved up there to take advantage of some opportunities. Most folks see a shyt hole but I see nothing but money. I love that shyt up there. :blessed:I might never move back to ATL
ok that's whats up. I'm born and bred here. A lot of opportunities comin soon to this area. I don't see a lot of cats from the G on here.

Daps
Put your money where ya mouth at then my nikka. Real shyt. I just told you I'm living in Indiana now nikka. I'll be passing thru your City this week patna. If Ima bytch then meet me fukk nikka. It's really easy.

And lol @ that tough talk. You already know them boys up in Lake County be shyttin on y'all Marion county nikkas. Keep it 100 nikka

I'm in Detroit I have no clue wat you talking bout :russ:

You random nikkas on here that's joining in can beat it I'll have time for y'all another day right now @Poitier and @Prynce is what's on da flo.

fukk you my nikka,don't jump into shyt that ain't got nothing to do wit you and if you feel strongly about it sit tight I'll give you ya chance soon p*ssy