@Poitier and @Prynce scared to catch this fade 2 on 1 LMAO (OP Exposed)

JamilALAmin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
They not killers. @Poitier a lame that been exposed for stalking women. Ran for backup. Then his backup got flexed on and they called for more backup.

@JamilALAmin might be solid but them other nikkas ain't. To be real that nikka said he sent someone to scope out the address. So he looking funny in the light as well.

Nah. Just wanted to be triple sure that address was fake before I spoke about it on here. I don't just pop off at first, I sit in the cut and then pounce. I'm not from the D and I'm not even in the D right now fam. I'm in the A at the moment. If I was up there right now trust ida been pulled up and checked it out for myself. And my network extensive broski. I got over 50 first cousins and they all over the map. It's nothing to pick up the phone and ask fam for a favor. Speaking of the D ya playa patna you defending ain't even in the D, nor is he from there. That nikka in Nap town taking a nap trying to avoid this thread.

And @Poitier didnt call nobody. Neither did @Prynce. I've actually met the brother @Prynce before for a brief second but never met @Poitier. I fukk with both of them cats on here but to keep it a buck I don't know either one of them dudes. They both from my city so yeah Ima fukk with them on some basic town shyt but that's where it stops. That lame nikka you defending just been on my shyt list. I never liked that dude. It was just the perfect storm for that nikka. He could have called out anybody on here and I woulda slid thru the thread and called his pie ass out. He coulda called you out and I woulda added my 2 cents in and I don't even know you on here fam. Like I said earlier, I just don't like that nikka

Doomsday

Superstar
Daps
@JamilALAmin I'm not defending anyone. I'm on nobodies side but mine so I will make statements from that standpoint. @Poitier speaking on black women is one thing because gawd knowns black women and women in general do some annoying shid, but when you actually start stalking and flexing on them it's another. I have no grudge but it appeared initially that you was backing up a fukk boi. Just wanted to be clear.

With that said, what @Originalgangsta317 do to spark you?

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
''stalking and flexing'' this gotta be a cac :dead:

raise your sons brehs before they turn into weirdo gossiping fakkits on a forum like MaxBundles and Doomsday:mjlol:

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
:russ:
Lol I got 1 post in a 30 page thread and I'm gossiping? lmao I'm glad I could always make your p*ssy ass mad. You ain't shyt fakkit you know you scared

You follow me around in every thread and clearly are more invested in this then me. I hoe'd you and thats an L you'll always wear across your chest, p*ssy.

JamilALAmin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
@JamilALAmin I'm not defending anyone. I'm on nobodies side but mine so I will make statements from that standpoint. @Poitier speaking on black women is one thing because gawd knowns black women and women in general do some annoying shid, but when you actually start stalking and flexing on them it's another. I have no grudge but it appeared initially that you was backing up a fukk boi. Just wanted to be clear.

With that said, what @Originalgangsta317 do to spark you?

Just a long time of lurking reading his bullshyt. It was a jail thread on here a while back and I didn't like how he was moving in there. That's what started it. Kinda figured he was pie from that thread and I just wanted to test that nikka. Wasn't a fan of them shots he throws at my city either. I mean everybody throw shots at the A and Im cool with that but that nikka in particular really got under my skin cuz he a Marion County ass nikka and at the end of the day I got heavy NWI/Gary roots and the Gary part of me can't stand them down state nikkas. I'm in the Nap a lot too and I get irritated looking at them dusty nikkas walking round with they fat ass white girls thinking they doing something. That shyt you see on shows like Maury with brehs lusting after Cac whales is Marion County demo all day.

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
They not killers. @Poitier a lame that been exposed for stalking women. Ran for backup. Then his backup got flexed on and they called for more backup.

@JamilALAmin might be solid but them other nikkas ain't. To be real that nikka said he sent someone to scope out the address. So he looking funny in the light as well.
He sent them there cuz he wasn't in town:yeshrug: If anything thats gangsta AF, when j prince do it coli nikkas praise him..At the end of the day that man said the addy aint adding up.

@Circle p I been calling in for pages, @Big Boss confirmed it:wow: