@Poitier and @Prynce scared to catch this fade 2 on 1 LMAO (OP Exposed)

CarbonBraddock

You will be trolled
Daps
He'll be back im sure. Any nikka with that many posts in just a year can't leave this bytch alone. Pretty sure he cooking up something right now. I'm ready for that nikka tho.
what do you do for a living, how do you make money

Doomsday

Superstar
Daps
He sent them there cuz he wasn't in town:yeshrug: If anything thats gangsta AF, when j prince do it coli nikkas praise him..At the end of the day that man said the addy aint adding up.

@Circle p I been calling in for pages, @Big Boss confirmed it:wow:

J Prince is a real kingpin/boss. He's the head of the snake. These foot soldier nikkas sending someone else ain't the same. A general sending soldiers and a infantry sending another is two different things.

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
J Prince is a real kingpin/boss. He's the head of the snake. These foot soldier nikkas sending someone else ain't the same. A general sending soldiers and a infantry sending another is two different things.
Aye man all that don't matter:yeshrug: if you able to send someone from another state to check out a random address in the middle of the night, you doing your end of the bargain:yeshrug:

At the end of the day he found out the address aint real:yeshrug: Whose to say who is a foot soldier:yeshrug:

Judo

Producer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LevelUp+ 2020 & Beyond

:yeshrug: Not sure what you mean by that but whatever. My handwriting messy AF. I'm well aware of that. I got stabbed in my hand back in the day and I really ain't been able to grip a pen right since middle school
Damn bruh at least you still got yo hand. :huhldup: I'm just saying it your hand writing looks exact like the art cover for IYRTITL
96a715b93bbeda98e59e6cebe326e22e.600x600x1.jpg

Doomsday

Superstar
Daps
Just a long time of lurking reading his bullshyt. It was a jail thread on here a while back and I didn't like how he was moving in there. That's what started it. Kinda figured he was pie from that thread and I just wanted to test that nikka. Wasn't a fan of them shots he throws at my city either. I mean everybody throw shots at the A and Im cool with that but that nikka in particular really got under my skin cuz he a Marion County ass nikka and at the end of the day I got heavy NWI/Gary roots and the Gary part of me can't stand them down state nikkas. I'm in the Nap a lot too and I get irritated looking at them dusty nikkas walking round with they fat ass white girls thinking they doing something. That shyt you see on shows like Maury with brehs lusting after Cac whales is Marion County demo all day.

I got respect for the A because I really been out there. I'm guilty of speculating on certain things like everyone else on the internet but I don't like to get too deep on shyt I don't know about. One things for sure ATL is a real city. I was out there before all the transplants from the west coast and NY ran over there after they got ran out of they own areas.

havoc

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Live your own life
nikkas in here should be grouped up, sharing knowledge, and plotting on how to combat white supremacy NOT threatening each other over internet beef:martin:
Nobody don't give a damn about that in the Locker. Most posters rather bytch about black women, feminism, and spout self-hatred rants than coming up with solution to fix the black community.

JamilALAmin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
Damn bruh at least you still got yo hand. :huhldup: I'm just saying it your hand writing looks exact like the art cover for IYRTITL
96a715b93bbeda98e59e6cebe326e22e.600x600x1.jpg

:russ: I ain't never seen that before. You right tho. That scribble does look like mine. If you saw how I grip a pen you'd probably laugh your ass off. I hold it like a git in 1st grade. Tried writing with my left for a while but that shyt was a no go. Used to be self conscience about that shyt but I stopped giving a fukk after a while. Gotta make due with what I got

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
You stay soundin likd a dumbass bytch

Barnett114

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
View media item 10503
:patrice: So if I meet your hoe ass stipulations will then stop this fukk boy shyt and pull up on me? I'm bout to go to the Flame nikka. I don't want no other fukk shyt to come out your mouth but an agreed upon location. When I log back on tomorrow I want to see them deets patna. Like I said earlier, I'll be back in Indiana this week. I want that addy and the time patna

View media item 10502

Le$?

Le_Steak_X_Shrimp_Vol_1-front-large.jpg

:dwillhuh:

JudgeJoeForilla

Richest Broke Ni99a You'll Never Meet
Daps
I still like you and want to fukk but I still wouldn't wife :manny:
No woman would let some ugly childish clown like you fukk. :heh: News flash fakkit when a nikka wants to fukk a bytch he doesn't make threats to her and says she looks like a foot, like some juvenile insecure scrawny punk. You're a clown man.