@Poitier and @Prynce scared to catch this fade 2 on 1 LMAO (OP Exposed)

cheek100

Truuu
Bushed
Supporter
Daps

:mjlol: That address don't exist. I done looked thru tax rolls, USPS and had my people ride down the block. I fukk with ecommerce heave and dabble in real estate. I know how to find a real address. There is no address on that street with that number. Stop caping for that boy. fukk that Sorrento shyt. I'll pull up at McShaefer Plaza. That's why that boy sho quiet right now. He know that addy fugazi
No capes here just in for the fukkery. Besides I think I recognize u from Masjid al-Muhminun

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Grown ass men who don't know how to fight is what's hot :jbhmm:

That's what wrong nikkas raised by women .....they only know the gum to defend themselves against grown men:pachaha:

Take the fade....shake hands after & show ya fellow brother love. Nah...nikkas rather kill tho. Premeditated at that :scust:

Brag about murder online brehs

JamilALAmin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
No capes here just in for the fukkery. Besides I think I recognize u from Masjid al-Muhminun

No you don't. You ain't never seen me before patna. My s/n pays homage to a OG cat who used to be in my neck of the woods. When it comes to organized religion im agnostic as fukk. They all bullshyt to me fam. If anything I'm on ancestor worship but I won't even dive into that fully. You ain't never seen me in no masjid or no church cuz outside of paying respects to the dead I ain't been inside one in damn near 2 decades

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Grown ass men who don't know how to fight is what's hot :jbhmm:

That's what wrong nikkas raised by women .....they only know the gum to defend themselves against grown men:pachaha:

Take the fade....shake hands after & show ya fellow brother love. Nah...nikkas rather kill tho. Premeditated at that :scust:

Brag about murder online brehs

Only a nikka raised by a bytch cries about this dog eats dog world. One day your mother will let you out that shelter and let you see whats its really like out here.

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Only a nikka raised by a bytch cries about this dog eats dog world. One day your mother will let you out that shelter and let you see whats its really like out here.
nikka I done fought from 63rd n king to K town to Downtown. Ain't no bytches over here

My point still stands...all that killing shyt ain't needed. A nikka offer you a one on one you take it or don't . Simple as that

JamilALAmin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
So what's happening next we got address. Is we getting action or nah

Black on Black violence im here for that, gunplay I'm here for that, níggas talking about killing each other over nothing I'm here for that:blessed:

:troll:

@BlackPearl ass I'm here for that also:blessed:

Yeah she is bad. Her aura on here is what got me. That pic just confirmed what I thought she looked like. I think I even tried to slide in them DM's site unseen once and she rebuffed a nikka. :yeshrug: It is what it is. Ima still dap her on the regular.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
nikka I done fought from 63rd n king to K town to Downtown. Ain't no bytches over here

My point still stands...all that killing shyt ain't needed. A nikka offer you a one on one you take it or don't . Simple as that

I only work on my terms as any man should. I'm not wasting my knuckles on anyone without a legit reason for beef and any loudmouth can talk to my stick. Don't worry how I go about handling any beef with a clown and do what these other coli nikkas need to do like working on your mouthpiece and focusing on your pockets.

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I only work on my terms as any man should. I'm not wasting my knuckles on anyone without a legit reason for beef and any loudmouth can talk to my stick. Don't worry how I go about handling any beef with a clown and do what these other coli nikkas need to do like working on your mouthpiece and focusing on your pockets.
We just gone have to disagree. nikkas that can't fight is soft imo but:manny:

It is what it is

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
We just gone have to disagree. nikkas that can't fight is soft imo but:manny:

It is what it is

Who told you I can't fight? A nikka assuming anything about another man he doesn't know is feminine. I don't know who told you clowns every person with a grievance deserves "a fair one"? Your mom?

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Who told you I can't fight? A nikka assuming anything about another man he doesn't know is feminine. I don't know who told you clowns every person with a grievance deserves "a fair one"? Your mom?
Breh I said ok:whoa::mjlol:

Any nikka who first thought to jump to a gun when confronted is soft. When the last time you shot somebody:jbhmm:

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Breh I said ok:whoa::mjlol:

Any nikka who first thought to jump to a gun when confronted is soft. When the last time you shot somebody:jbhmm:

YOU can't beat my ass stick or no stick. Dorky nikkas who grew up in the valley around frat bros calling someone soft is an irony i'll never know but don't worry me none.