@Poitier and @Prynce scared to catch this fade 2 on 1 LMAO (OP Exposed)

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
Just a long time of lurking reading his bullshyt. It was a jail thread on here a while back and I didn't like how he was moving in there. That's what started it. Kinda figured he was pie from that thread and I just wanted to test that nikka. Wasn't a fan of them shots he throws at my city either. I mean everybody throw shots at the A and Im cool with that but that nikka in particular really got under my skin cuz he a Marion County ass nikka and at the end of the day I got heavy NWI/Gary roots and the Gary part of me can't stand them down state nikkas. I'm in the Nap a lot too and I get irritated looking at them dusty nikkas walking round with they fat ass white girls thinking they doing something. That shyt you see on shows like Maury with brehs lusting after Cac whales is Marion County demo all day.
Them marion nikkas really be lusting after CAC whales.:scust:

Please tell me u exaggerating breh

Jesus Is Lord

Give Thanks, Repent, and Forgive
Daps
Reppin
Christ
I'm still a gangsta but yea that wasn't me in the videos or pics on here :mjlol: that's my mans cousin y'all fell for it tho:russ:

@itsyoung!! Now you can go celebrate :russ:

:dwillhuh: Why you talking to them brehs? I asked you about the fake addy and tooling up. You still gonna meet for the fade, right breh?:myman: