@Poitier and @Prynce scared to catch this fade 2 on 1 LMAO (OP Exposed)

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
YOU can't beat my ass stick or no stick. Dorky nikkas who grew up in the valley around frat bros calling someone soft is an irony i'll never know but don't worry me none.
:mjlol:
Like I said you ain't never shot nobody. Stop the online fronting

You a frail nikka...hml if you in Chicago anytime soon

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol:
Like I said you ain't never shot nobody. Stop the online fronting

You a frail nikka...hml if you in Chicago anytime soon

You nikkas are delusional about yourselves and this world :mjlol: Get your mom to buy you a ticket to the A since thats seemingly who gave you that naive worldview of yours.

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You nikkas are delusional about yourselves and this world :mjlol: Get your mom to buy you a ticket to the A since thats seemingly who gave you that naive worldview of yours.
I'll get back to you in December. My sis moved to Atlanta last year. Supposed to go down for Christmas :jawalrus:

Edit: Why am I agreeing to meet up if you just gone shoot me:dwillhuh::mjlol:

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
all you have to say.
:manny: I'm honest

I still stand by everything I said about not fighting .
You for the most part a good poster...so I'm somewhat joking with you. It ain't that serious to wanna hurt you:russ:

I'm still down for a friendly scrap tho:jawalrus:

Doomsday

Superstar
Daps
Brag about murder online brehs

They not killers. @Poitier a lame that been exposed for stalking women. Ran for backup. Then his backup got flexed on and they called for more backup.

@JamilALAmin might be solid but them other nikkas ain't. To be real that nikka said he sent someone to scope out the address. So he looking funny in the light as well.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
They not killers. @Poitier a lame that been exposed for stalking women. Ran for backup. Then his backup got flexed on and they called for more backup.

@JamilALAmin might be solid but them other nikkas ain't.

spoken like a true internet nerd...sad thing is I don't even know who you are and yet your invested in my supposed actions.

"stalked"

"flexed on"

"called for more backup"

you trying a little to hard Leeroy :mjlol:

You do realize this is just a forum and most of the shyt on here isn't true? Yall gone let this place get you hurt wallahi.

Doomsday

Superstar
Daps
spoken like a true internet nerd...sad thing is I don't even know who you are and yet your invested in my supposed actions.

Invested in what? Since when did someone reading an entertaining 13 page thread mean I care about you? LOL.

"stalked"

"flexed on"

"called for more backup"

you trying a little to hard Leeroy :mjlol:

That's what you did. Ran for cover and called for help...Twice.

You do realize this is just a forum and most of the shyt on here isn't true? Yall gone let this place get you hurt wallahi.

That's why it's so funny that you ducked and ran for cover...gangsta.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Invested in what? Since when did someone reading an entertaining 13 page thread mean I care about you? LOL.

That's what you did. Ran for cover and called for help...Twice.

That's why it's so funny that you ducked and ran for cover...gangsta.

You nikkas really are bytches they way yall make up scenarios in your heads and project your own weird ass shortcomings onto people you've never met. You're one of those weirdos whose been following me around since I joined creating weird narratives to spice up your dry ass life. I'm done entertaining you.

Doomsday

Superstar
Daps
You nikkas really are bytches they way yall make up scenarios in your heads and project your own weird ass shortcomings onto people you've never met. You're one of those weirdos whose been following me around since I joined creating weird narratives to spice up your dry ass life. I'm done entertaining you.

What part of anything I said can be interpreted as me projecting anything from myself onto you? Lol

Paranoid Schizophrenia is something you should take care of immediately. Good luck on your journey to recovery.