@Poitier and @Prynce scared to catch this fade 2 on 1 LMAO (OP Exposed)

Daps
anything you sayin bout me could be said bout you :snoop: you aint never post no bytch up either :why:

my entire job is bringing females to pack a club :why: you sound stupid its ridiculous :mindblown:

pay for a flyer :dead: I do more than that

I pay for the djs, promoters, hosts, flyer, door girl :bryan: I also get 100% door and 10-20% of the bar :bryan: ima make more $ tonight then you will all month :umad:

Shut yo dumb ass up

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Yeah I think they trolling you. If you call out two people and they STILL need help then that should tell you everything you need to know about them.

them posters dont owe him anything more than he owe @JamilALAmin

you in here dikk riding for no damn reason man you aint gonna get no brownie points caping for an obvious troll

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
I still like you and want to fukk but I still wouldn't wife :manny:

So to your predatory ass that basically means you'd strangle me right away rather than keep me locked in the basement tied up while you burn me cigarettes. Can't say either is appealing. Pass.:smile:

Daps
:pachaha:Lol. Wait what? I stay talking bout my city nikka. And my fam from Chicagoland nikka. nikka its ATL. 70% of the nikkas in the city from somewhere else or their parents are. im the latter. Where that addy at tho fukk boy? Where you trying to do this at? Stop ducking my question bytch

You sound retarded post the proof you and @Poitier bytch ass and it's on and cracking what's wrong wit you nikkas

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
So to your predatory ass that basically means you'd strangle me right away rather than keep me locked in the basement tied up while you burn me cigarettes. Can't say either is appealing. Pass.:smile:

Nah, it means I'd show you a good time and treat you with respect. Keep up the lil internet facade if you want tho but hit me up when you're in my city.

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
anything you sayin bout me could be said bout you :snoop: you aint never post no bytch up either :why:

my entire job is bringing females to pack a club :why: you sound stupid its ridiculous :mindblown:

pay for a flyer :dead: I do more than that

I pay for the djs, promoters, hosts, flyer, door girl :bryan: I also get 100% door and 10-20% of the bar :bryan: ima make more $ tonight then you will all month :umad:

Im in the coli couples thread you damn idiot :mjlol:

Yea you make all that but was bytchin over 50 dollars and live with another man playin video games in a bedroom in his house. You a definitely a broke asss fakkit because any 30 year old man makin money would have his own and you don't have shyt but this coli account :russ:

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
This catfish weirdo won't stop tagging me :mindblown:

Call me p*ssy if you want but you got your answer...its slugs or about 20 boots to your face. You don't like that then too bad but you never intended to meet a random cross country anyways and probably some white boy from minnesota :heh:

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Nah, it means I'd show you a good time and treat you with respect. Keep up the lil internet facade if you want tho but hit me up when you're in my city.

Your history is that of a weirdo predator who apparently is about to catch a fade. I'd rather see you catch that fade. :smile: