@Poitier and @Prynce scared to catch this fade 2 on 1 LMAO (OP Exposed)

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
And you haven't done the same? I been said I'd stop and you spit on that. Then in that Malcolm thread, I didn't even say shyt and you ran in their assuming I was talking shyt and getting at me. Look at this thread, you ran in here getting at me and I haven't said a thing about you.

No, I genuinely have no issues with you, never got at you before the DMV thread/ban and you know where I stand.

You been said you'd stop but randomly talked shyt about me a few days ago? I blocked you for months yet you still mentioning me. :martin: I'm done talking to you. This fake nice shyt making me laugh. :pachaha:Everyone knows you're a kill joy ass hole. See you in a few days the next time you wanna show your true colors.

JamilALAmin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
View media item 10503
:mjlol: I'm ducking right bytch I'm not ducking shyt show me you exist and @Poitier you do the same and it's on fukk is you nikkas illiterate?:mjlol:

:patrice: So if I meet your hoe ass stipulations will then stop this fukk boy shyt and pull up on me? I'm bout to go to the Flame nikka. I don't want no other fukk shyt to come out your mouth but an agreed upon location. When I log back on tomorrow I want to see them deets patna. Like I said earlier, I'll be back in Indiana this week. I want that addy and the time patna

View media item 10502

Last edited:
Daps
:patrice: So if I meet your hoe ass stipulations will then stop this fukk boy shyt and pull up on me? I'm bout to go to the Flame nikka. I don't want no other fukk shyt to come out your mouth but an agreed upon location. When I log back on tomorrow I want to see them deets patna. Like I said earlier, I'll be back in Indiana this week. I want that addy and the time patna

View media item 10502

Make my day lil nikka

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
You been said you'd stop but randomly talked shyt about me a few days ago? I blocked you for months yet you still mentioning me. :martin: I'm done talking to you. This fake nice shyt making me laugh. :pachaha:Everyone knows you're a kill joy ass hole. See you in a few days the next time you wanna show your true colors.

I've been nothing but nice to you before the ban but ok you got it :aicmon:

Kokoro

Passion
Supporter
Daps

View media item 10502
shyt just escalated

This breh ready to throw a fade :russ:

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
I've been nothing but nice to you before the ban but ok you got it :aicmon:

Lies. :deadmanny: Obviously if I had something to say about you in the ban thread it was b/c you had come at me. You can play innocent though. You were the one randomly talking shyt about me a few days ago. You wanna be cool? How about you don't mention me and I won't mention you? :smile:

Reflected

Living in fear in the year of the tiger.
Daps
Okay, this is the part where you guys all come out and say it was a prank. Well done, boys.

JamilALAmin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
Check ya inbox

:mjlol: You not from or in the D nikka.

I actually know the area in between 6 mile and Fenkell pretty well breh. That address don't exist nikka. Try again breh. You not in the D anyway patna. Stop flexing. But if you wanna get it there we can. Just send me a real addy nikka. You done fukked with the right one today nikka!!!!!!!

Daps
:mjlol: You not from or in the D nikka.

I actually know the area in between 6 mile and Fenkell pretty well breh. That address don't exist nikka. Try again breh. You not in the D anyway patna. Stop flexing. But if you wanna get it there we can. Just send me a real addy nikka. You done fukked with the right one today nikka!!!!!!!

Ight breh :yeshrug:

Check it out and see I'm done talking you got what you was looking for come thru Simple as that