@Poitier and @Prynce scared to catch this fade 2 on 1 LMAO (OP Exposed)

Daps
This catfish weirdo won't stop tagging me :mindblown:

Call me p*ssy if you want but you got your answer...its slugs or about 20 boots to your face. You don't like that then too bad but you never intended to meet a random cross country anyways and probably some white boy from minnesota :heh:

Y'all p*ssy show ya faces simple as that show ya neck down so we know y'all exist I got videos wat y'all on??

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nikkas on the coli claiming to be shooters now?? Oh lawwwwwwwd. :dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead:
shyts real in these coli streets
Ank6MbJ.png

:laff::laff:

JamilALAmin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
Y'all p*ssy show ya faces simple as that show ya neck down so we know y'all exist I got videos wat y'all on??

:mjlol:nikka that ain't you breh. You ain't sound shyt like that man.

Where that addy at tho? fukk this net shyt. I'm trying to pull up. Stop ducking my invite for this fade patna.

Daps
:mjlol:nikka that ain't you breh. You ain't sound shyt like that man.

Where that addy at tho? fukk this net shyt. I'm trying to pull up. Stop ducking my invite for this fade patna.
:mjlol: I'm ducking right bytch I'm not ducking shyt show me you exist and @Poitier you do the same and it's on fukk is you nikkas illiterate?:mjlol:

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Stay talking shyt about someone but pretend like you cool with them. Fake ass. :mjlol:

All I said I wouldn't wife (nothing against you personally) but have given you props any other time til you went in on me after that ban:rudy: Thats water under the bridge for me though and you know where I stand so thats up to you :manny:

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
All I said I wouldn't wife (nothing against you personally) but have given you props any other time til you went in on me after that ban:rudy: Thats water under the bridge for me though and you know where I stand so thats up to you :manny:

You threw shade at me the other day in the rate a girl thread and do it every chance you get.:francis: You fake as shyt. At least if I don't rock with someone I let it be known. You run around throwing shade like a Real House Wives bytch. You only wanna play friendly now so that you can throw me in the back of a van and smother me with a pillow. I'm good on you. You'll be talking shyt in the next thread like you do.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
You through shade at me the other day in the rate a girl thread and do it every chance you get.:francis: You fake as shyt.

And you haven't done the same? I been said I'd stop and you spit on that. Then in that Malcolm thread, I didn't even say shyt and you ran in their assuming I was talking shyt and getting at me. Look at this thread, you ran in here getting at me and I haven't said a thing about you.

You only wanna play friendly now so that you can throw me in back of van and smother me with a pillow. I'm good on you. You'll be talking shyt in the next thread like you do.

No, I genuinely have no issues with you, never got at you before the DMV thread/ban and you know where I stand.